The Grandaddy, Chrome Soft X LS and More with Jason Finley

Listening again now.. the add read in the middle caught me by surprise.

Ok. Tacos.. yes. Jack in the box tacos are awesome!! I call them dog food tacos. 😍

This is a great new ball, doesn't fit my profile, but great option for them. Darth Finley not willing to send the belt back to @Canadan? Jack in the Box... Darth Finley is sooooo wrong :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I think that just shows the limits of what is around you.

Don't know how I missed this this morning, will be giving a listen tomorrow morning doing some chores

I’m finally going to listen on my drive home tomorrow. Having to work a Friday/Saturday event is not fun

Lot's of talk of bulletin board material.......really not my intent at all - those that think about what I talked about and the ADVICE i was giving will benefit. If you would rather take as banter then bring it on! Again, our goal is to make this event the best amateur event in golf and fun for everyone - a close competition only helps with that.

Lot's of talk of bulletin board material.......really not my intent at all - those that think about what I talked about and the ADVICE i was giving will benefit. If you would rather take as banter then bring it on! Again, our goal is to make this event the best amateur event in golf and fun for everyone - a close competition only helps with that.

This event has always been a pinnacle. You’ve succeeded well past your goals, I’d say!

You're still a savage.

@Canadan another great podcast. Usually about 2-3 days behind, but always worth it.

Listened to the podcast on the weekend, great listen Dan and boy some motivation for some future THP’ers lucky enough to go to the Grandaddy. Sign me up, I want to be part of the team that humbles @JasonFinleyCG, even for a few minutes. Luv a great competition down to the 18th hole.

I have these in hand and will be getting them on course later this week to try them out!20210309_150922.jpg

This ball could be amazing.

D6BC7297-B060-4808-B813-3E8B016E3A4D.jpeg

Would love to square off against darth again! Awesome insight into the new ball!

I put one of these in play on Friday and it performed well in windy conditions. I didn't notice any difference off the tee but hit a lot of straight iron shots and had great spin on the shorter shots around the green. I plan to get some comparisons to the 2020 CSX and TP5x I've been playing.

Back