CONTEST The Grandaddy Crew Heads to Chicago to play at Cog Hill 7/23-7/25 You could join us!

Hey fellas, when are you getting in to Chicago? Trying to get a plan in place for picking people up. There are 3 of us driving.

Team Callaway
@blazinden
@MattyD-MPLS TBD on when people need to be picked up.
@RealPretendPsychic
@Tevenor
@Afizzle2100
@Iceman!

Team Grandaddy
@93civiccpe
@Muchmore18
@xThor
@Vader
@KY Golfer
@jmix18 will be riding with me.

Like mentioned before I’ll be driving, and whatever pickup time is needed from me I can do! I can do early or later.

I will edit the first post with arrival times.

2:26pm O’Hare arrival for me.

I get in to OHare at 12:30pm. I think I'm the earliest lol

If I remember correctly there are 3 windows.

12:30 ohare

2:00 ohare

5-530 2 ohare/1 midway

so we could have someone do each time slot. However not sure if we want to task one person to pickup from ohare and midway.

I’m driving

AA2095 arrives at 10:45 am. O'Hare. I can hangout until 12:30.

Sounds fun guys!

Here's hoping for great weather while you're here in town. If anyone has to bail... I'll be free that weekend!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Really wanted to get in on this one, but we had a scheduled water park visit with some close friends of ours that weekend, but now my buddy, the husband is in the hospital with covid and pneumonia and on oxygen. I think we will be going either way to take the daughter, but hate it for him and really worried about him. He texted me last night saying he would still be there and I said, whoa, whoa man. Just get better first! That's what matters.

Really wanted to get in on this one, but we had a scheduled water park visit with some close friends of ours that weekend, but now my buddy, the husband is in the hospital with covid and pneumonia and on oxygen. I think we will be going either way to take the daughter, but hate it for him and really worried about him. He texted me last night saying he would still be there and I said, whoa, whoa man. Just get better first! That's what matters.

Hopefully he recovers quickly!

Hopefully he recovers quickly!
That's the hopes. I really want to go see him in the hospital, but can't do that with him having COVID.

Arrival at Midway at 2:05pm

Enjoy your time! Wish I would have seen this thread way earlier as I live about 15 mins from Cog....

Everyone has updated their arrival!

2 weeks from this very moment, I’m going to be sharing a drink with some of the most amazing guys.

I am both humbled and excited!!!!!
1625885520304.jpeg

Team Callaway
@blazinden 10:45 AM OHare
@MattyD-MPLS Driving with jmix18
@RealPretendPsychic 2:26 PM OHare
@Tevenor 5:17 PM OHare
@Afizzle2100 Driving to Chicago -
@Iceman! Driving - Lives in Chicago

Team Grandaddy
@93civiccpe 2:05 PM Midway
@Muchmore18 12:30 PM OHare
@xThor Driving with KY Golfer
@Vader 3:20 PM OHare
@KY Golfer Riding with xThor
@jmix18 Driving with MattD-MPLS

@jmix18 and I will be picking up @Muchmore18 & @blazinden at 12:30 at OHare and then grab @93civiccpe at Midway.
After we grab the first crew, we will head to the hotel and check in.

@xThor can you pick up @Vader & @RealPretendPsychic at OHare at 3:30?

@Afizzle2100 can you grab @Tevenor from OHare at 5:20?

Back