The Grandaddy will Return in 2022

Chip and I thank you for the compliment. We will now go back to eBay searching for Japanese Odyssey apparel in unexpected sizes.
I mean your teammate thought the average was 180. Even Chip laughs a bit at that.

I mean your teammate thought the average was 180. Even Chip laughs a bit at that.
I remember 180… I was 17. 🤣

Maybe he meant the more universally used kilogram? Not sure how that does us any favors either though…
Going in the wrong direction, bud.

We’re less than a month into 2022 and I seem to have dug myself another #BagGate hole. Quick, what’s that over there?!

1643132901034.gif

I feel personally attacked here, and I’m sure Chip would have my back on this!

attacked? lol......youre not a true THPer if you have no relationship with this sign as a kid.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hell....i wish theyd have a "Husky Men" section now.
Celebrating-The-Husky-Boy-Physique-Aux.jpg

attacked? lol......youre not a true THPer if you have no relationship with this sign as a kid.🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is now called the big and tall section now. :ROFLMAO:

They do. Look for the sign that says couch cover.

They do. Look for the sign that says couch cover.
hmm. Ive been looking in the wrong section my entire life. "furniture slip" is where i and many other THPers should be looking. I wonder if we can get Budget Golf to add a "husky" size filter to their website. lol🤣🤣🤣

Shouldnt someone BIG and or Tall be offended by that? Husky is at the very least a deterrent from the obvious. the only issue i ever had with the husky section.....all the other kids were shopping in the "kids" section....i was the lonesome dove in the inconveniently and ironically small HUSKY corner. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very well said. I said this when I met you in Montana last year before the event, you get it and understand what it is about. You have been a wonderful ambassador to the G.

To someone like me, knowing and having the chance to play golf with both of you ( @Snickerdog and @Muchmore18 ) is interesting. You are both real people, real recreational golfers. You aren't pros or golf industry people or anything like that. It is hard to process that both of you went through this entire unimaginable experience. I follow. I hear what you say. It's like 1+1 = 5 billion. My brain struggles to put it into context. I can't even imagine not being a part of THP with some understanding and hearing someone tell me they participated in the GD. I think I would just nod and assume they are crazy. 🧠

L O N G
L I V E
T H E

G R A N D A D D Y

We are getting closer to an announcement (I hope). 🤣

Oh man, don't get me started on my "Big and Tall section" rant. :LOL: I'm 6'6" - I go to the Big and Tall section and I can find plenty of 54"x28" pants - but just try to find a 34"x38"! There's always plenty of "big", but no "tall".

Man love everything about this event! So glad it’s coming back!

Oh man, don't get me started on my "Big and Tall section" rant. :LOL: I'm 6'6" - I go to the Big and Tall section and I can find plenty of 54"x28" pants - but just try to find a 34"x38"! There's always plenty of "big", but no "tall".

54 waist. Goodness, those would need suspenders for me in the worst of ways

54 waist. Goodness, those would need suspenders for me in the worst of ways
It would be like wading around in a barrel!

Remember those games where people would wear the big pants with suspenders and you’d try and throw things into them? Kinda like that.

Wasn't that on Nickelodeon and the show Double Dare?

Back