The Grandaddy will Return in 2022

Love what i am hearing on the pick. Super pumped to know who the captain is, knowing that team members wont be too far long after. The lead up is always fun to follow as well as the actual event.

Last edited:
It’s going to be a monumental reveal for sure. The Captain for the GD. Someone’s year is going to change in a big way.

It’s going to be a monumental reveal for sure. The Captain for the GD. Someone’s year is going to change in a big way.
Or 2 years! :ROFLMAO:

Man, just caught up on this thread after all the golden ticket threads. This will be exciting.

It allowed us to meet each other in Chicago or other spots around the country.

The wait was long but a blessing in disguise as it gave us a chance to bond, play together, and really get to know each other.

The wait was long but a blessing in disguise as it gave us a chance to bond, play together, and really get to know each other.
Chicago was incredible!

Can't wait to see who gets picked.

Good luck to the future Grandaddy captain; what a ride awaits you and the team. A life changing moment for you, and for all of us it will be someone we rally behind to support on the forum.

Good luck everyone, having a captain makes this real!

I can’t wait to see which incredible THPer gets picked as Captain!

Sounds like the selection has been made. Can’t wait to congratulate the lucky THPer. There truly is nothing like The Grandaddy

Just over a month ago the ‘21 Grandaddy team was mixing it up with the Zoo Crew at Callaway HQ, ECPC, The Hideaway, Al’s House, and of course The Nest. Some of us don’t even have our clubs yet! And here we are on the brink of the ‘22 Grandaddy Captain being announced!!!

Life moves fast and an incredible journey is about to begin. I don’t know who you are yet, but I’m so excited for you and I can’t wait to follow your adventure! LET’S DO THIS!!!!!

Just over a month ago the ‘21 Grandaddy team was mixing it up with the Zoo Crew at Callaway HQ, ECPC, The Hideaway, Al’s House, and of course The Nest. Some of us don’t even have our clubs yet! And here we are on the brink of the ‘22 Grandaddy Captain being announced!!!

Life moves fast and an incredible journey is about to begin. I don’t know who you are yet, but I’m so excited for you and I can’t wait to follow your adventure! LET’S DO THIS!!!!!
It's moving way too fast!! I can't wait to see who the next captain is!!

Discussing the Apex combos has me dreaming about what's in store for the 2022 team!

Back