The Grandaddy will Return in 2022

I'm digging through my den caddy and found this. I forgot these were still in here.

5E0A083F-6801-4F87-ABBD-3F84E274333D.jpeg

Still have mine set aside on display with my other stuff. A nice reminder.
I need to do something with all of my trinkets from December.

I did that shadowbox early and now I keep finding more and more I want to display. I probably should've waited. LOL

Those would be some clubs I’d be interested in next year for sure!

I've really been impressed with what Callaway did with the Apex21 line as they started to use AI with those lines (a first if I understood their marketing correctly). They were able to do some pretty amazing things with the Apex21 and the Apex pro. If they truly refresh the Apex line for '23 the Grandaddy team will be in for an absolute mind blowing experience (outside of all the other mind blowing things that could occur).

Not sure what's in store for the '22 Grandaddy, but the lore of a new Apex line has me extremely excited for the next group.

complete speculation...

So many awesome picturea come from the event itself but i also love seeing all the items guys have held onto over the years.

so jealous lol

I did that shadowbox early and now I keep finding more and more I want to display. I probably should've waited. LOL
One of these days, den & I are gonna sit down and make his Grandaddy shadow box.

Okay, been a bit overwhelmed with so much tech fun, but we are getting close to where we have to start making some announcements.

We have decided that this year, we will be reaching out to some THPers that have experienced this amazing event and ask for their thoughts on the next captain.

Not everybody mind you, and if you do not get asked, its not because of a slight or anything.
Just want to say thank you to all of the THPers that we contacted. Some great information and it’s not taken lightly.

Excited to see who gets this honor. Someone's is about to have their mind blown.

Pretty cool how much involvement the community has in this. Going to be pretty special I'm sure. Can't wait to see who the next Cap is and cheer them on!

yippy skippy

Is this the week? A Captain, maybe an AssCap?

Gonna be glued to this thread this week!

I can feel it in the air....something is coming.....

I can feel it in the air....something is coming.....

Didn't want Phil Collins stuck in my head, but you did it. Thanks a lot....;)

Back