Reaction score
Handicap

Mad_Brad

aka braddman19
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

View attachment 8944048

This is my golf ball; a phenomenal culmination of technology, research, performance, and passion. I love the look, with its glorious red maple leaf emblazoned in the Truvis pattern. The sound off an iron is a purposeful cacophony. A crushing blow from a driver results in a feeling of pure bliss.

Golf balls come in many varieties; each steeped in history. This one is mine, and it’s future will be shaped with my play. How will you shape yours?
Nice nice nice!!! Represent!!!

Ruffgame12

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
I usually play a pro v1 if I can! I think that it feels great off the club. Sometimes though the spin that it creates can get me into trouble on errant shots. It’s still a lot of fun though seeing it check up and spin back.

Gman79

I'm Chris and I'm a golf addict
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So how many days until Thursday....

strawboater

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My entry @JB :

I’ll begin by saying that I was not a fan of the previous iterations of Chrome Soft. However, the 4-piece 2020 CS suits me better. It feels a bit firmer than the last and any distance I lost off the tee (minimal), I could make up for with longer and more accurate iron shots.
I’ve always considered myself a ‘good aim’ with the putter, but the Triple Track just takes away any self-doubt and allows me to focus on the strike and distance. I just have one recommendation for @JasonFinleyCG and his design team… :D

cs thp.png

Mad_Brad

aka braddman19
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Going a bit out of the box. Here is my entry from my golf ball's perspective: Some Golf Balls may have been injured while they made this review.

Official Entry:

View attachment 8943917
Hitting it long off the tee with ball speed to spare, I’m for bombing with a fairway stare!

View attachment 8943919

Watching my Stars and Stripes spin is no phony, I'm just a one-hop and stop pony.

View attachment 8943920

Whether I hit a tree, path, or a rock underneath, my cover stays smoother than Jordan Spieth.

Just off the green or in sand, I always pass the test after I land.

It’s Vernier Hyper Acuity or TT to you mortals; I am here to make birdies. Line me up and I disappear into flagship portals!

View attachment 8943921

I Hit It. Hit it. Hit it Hard!
That was amazing! No need for help from Neubarth or CMP, you got this covered!

Really really well done!

jrshields3

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've played the ProV1x for the last 7 years because I thought it was the ball designed for those with high spin tendencies. I have been happy with that ball and thought it was the correct one. But I did notice it tended to balloon on approach shots into the green. I tried the Vice Pro Plus and loved it. I began using them for around a year until I found out at a Titleist fitting that the ProV1 was the correct ball! I fought with the guy and said they switched the ball particulars with this iteration. But, I went on to try the ProV1 and the ballooning stopped on the approach shots. The rep was right. I've been with the ProV1 since then and it has worked out well.

Snooksman

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
2 weeks ago while playing a round of golf and wasn't playing well.
On the 7th hole I found a supersoft Callaway like new.
I decided to give it a shot.
First par 3, 105.I overshot green by 15 yards PW,I hit a solid shot.
Following hole I hit a rocket and pushed it right behind a tree. 2nd shot 127 yrd 15mph wind against me. typically 9 for me but had to get over tree,I went pw and hit a beautiful shot hole high.

What a difference the right ball can make in your game. Callaway SF is my ball The end.

Not sure of the number count on words but like to thank the Bridgstone podcast, on pointing me in the Right direction on the misconception of hard vs softer balls

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mad_Brad

aka braddman19
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Posting to get it back to the top, lets get more entries in!!

Bunker Snot

all over the face and all over the place!
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My golf ball varies depending on the day's game. Grab a new sleeve of Chrome Soft, I'm playing for score today. Pull out the single ball leftovers, I’m going to have fun with the weekend guys. Dig deep in the bag's pockets and it's a rag tag, old ball, found ball, demo ball that can be thrown down and hit every direction without need to find it day. In the end I just want to play as many balls as I can try and hope that sooner or later something GOes IN THE HOLE!

j_sizzle9

Hosel Rocket
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6-9ish
A lot of great entries! Can’t wait to see who the 1st ever Grandmama participant will be...good luck to all that entered!

NateG<80

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15.8 Grint
So many great entries. Can’t wait to see who the first winner is!

paul_golfs

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Last year being my first year being “back” into golf and taking the game seriously (somewhat), I tried out a few different balls – Vice Pro Plus, 2019 Chromesoft and the Bridgestone Tour B XS. It quickly came apparent that the Tour B XS was superior for a few reasons. I was gaining more distance off the tee (~10-15 yards), more spin around the greens, and a “clickier” feeling off the putter face (which I like) compared to the other balls. I also had more confidence above the Tour B XS – which could make or break a round

paul_golfs

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've played the ProV1x for the last 7 years because I thought it was the ball designed for those with high spin tendencies. I have been happy with that ball and thought it was the correct one. But I did notice it tended to balloon on approach shots into the green. I tried the Vice Pro Plus and loved it. I began using them for around a year until I found out at a Titleist fitting that the ProV1 was the correct ball! I fought with the guy and said they switched the ball particulars with this iteration. But, I went on to try the ProV1 and the ballooning stopped on the approach shots. The rep was right. I've been with the ProV1 since then and it has worked out well.
Did you notice any similarities between the Pro Plus and the ProV1? They have felt the same to me from using them in the past

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
There are some fantastic entries in here. Well done everyone! Can’t wait to see who gets in!

fuffle master

Hit it, Hit it, Hit it Hard!!
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Working
Only a couple days left for entries. Let’s get this rocking the next 48 hours.

Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12.8 USGA
There are some fantastic entries in here. Well done everyone! Can’t wait to see who gets in!
No offense to anyone else, but I hope its me.

Gman79

I'm Chris and I'm a golf addict
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just read back through... There are so many good golf balls out there! Glad everyone has found a great ball!

GraniteRoost

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
My golf ball is my singular contact with the course. A launch vehicle that conveys intent and physical effort to tangible results. Like tires on a race car, this extreme performance machine goes from 0-160mph in 239 microseconds, is punished and battered by violent forces, yet responds with unfailing accuracy, finesse, and feel. My ball effortlessly transforms horsepower to speed, and nuanced inputs to precise modulation of spin, flight, and path. Best of all, my ball is available in choice of racing liveries - classic red, white, and blue is always on target. My ball is ChromeSoft X Triple Track.

Maric

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Entry
Meh, how important can a ball be, golf is all about the swing. Boy did I find out this was wrong. I have a low swing speed (tops out at about 70) and knew I needed a low compression ball. During my Distance Fitting Justin recommend the Supersoft. I’d tried low compression balls before, but was never happy with how they worked on the green. This one is different. Spin and stopping power no longer has me skidding off the greens on chips and long putts. Better flight off the tee too. I’ve found my gamer! Thanks Callaway.

greekelite

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Coming down to the wire everyone!

mrkich

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Did you notice any similarities between the Pro Plus and the ProV1? They have felt the same to me from using them in the past
I thought they were pretty different when I played them. Mostly in the irons and wedges where the pro+ spun a whole lot less than the prov. Pro+ was a beast off the tee, reminded me most of zstar xv

Nappy

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
Official Entry: I currently choose to play the TaylorMade TP5x Pix golf ball. Why? Old age? Because I like to be different? Honestly I just find the ball gives me the best of both worlds; control around the greens and distance off the tee. It only helps that my old eyes can keep track of it when I hit bombs. ;) I'm always open to trying new golf balls, but it's hard to change when something works for you.

donny475

You can call me SteakSauce
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
so need this.....

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in