CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Read this whole post before entering

The Grandmama contests continue today as we look towards creating a foursome that will head to CA for a trip to remember forever. Two spots have been filled and two more remain, and today you can enter to become one of the lucky participants.

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What’s Included

Airfare

Hotels

Club Fitting at ECPC

Full bag of clubs

Tour Callaway

Meet R&D

Play Golf with members of the team there

And so much more

This will take place in early December

Untitled-10-1024x692.jpg

At the Grandaddy each year, 12 lucky THPers experience something special, but it comes with a job of reviewing their equipment to the masses through the THP Forum once it is released.  This year, there are only 4 THPers for the Grandmama, but they will be doing the job of 12, so we are looking for members who are truly...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Untitled-10-1024x692.jpg
    Untitled-10-1024x692.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 534
Last edited by a moderator:
contest time!!!!

As long as it’s a truvis you can’t go wrong. The visual optics and feedback that the truvis pattern, any of them, give you is truly incredible. Not only does it help see the ball spin on short game shots and putts, and you always know which ball is yours.

Oh boy here we go! It's game time!

Entry

I've already played the 2019 and 2020 CS and like it/them but I feel like the CSX will be more to my liking feel-wise based off the initial feedback we've been getting in the 2020 CS/CSX and "Last Ball You Played..." threads...I have yet to hit a Callaway ball that I have not liked but there are always minor, personal preferences that make one ball "better" than the other for each golfer...I just missed some CSXs in my local shop yesterday :banghead:...look forward to testing them out. And, if selected, I look forward to this....

Contest time!!!

Get after it everyone! 🔥🔥🔥

This is so exciting! Good luck all who enter, and cannot wait to see who joins up!!!

I’ve been playing Chrome Soft this year and loving the soft feel - especially on and around the green.

In other shots, I prefer a straighter flight with less spin and again Chrome Soft gives me the shape I want.

Now add in Truvis, and I’m a happy camper!

Go get it

1596221589990.gif

Picking equipment is about matching performance with your own tendencies. Working to find something that highlights your strengths and dampens your weaknesses changes the game. Increased distance from tee to green, and more spin around the green when it matters most is why I would choose Callaway’s Chrome Soft X.

Good luck to everyone!

Chrome Soft would be my ball of choice. I have not played the newest version yet, but with the increased distance and improved feel and control it would definitely benefit my game. I tried the ball selector on callawaygolf.com and it confirmed that Chrome Soft is the ball for me.

Good luck everyone! Let's hear some good things about the Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X.

You cannot go wrong with either Chrome Soft and CS X, really enjoy the TRUVIS yellow. It is a fun addition to the pretty boring white golf ball. I would lean towards the standard Chrome Soft for the consistent ball flight and increased distance profile to better help my game.

Chrome Soft XTT here. Current ball. Tested both 2020 balls. 4 me X seems to be a tad longer off driver and holds a much better on approach. Feel is relatively same for me. X also better on chips and pitches. Fairly workable, durable as well. All around great ball.

Good luck everyone :)

Great to see this today! I'll put some thought to this, and enter later though, it's been a very hectic Friday!

I play the chrome soft. The reason I am playing these is because I need a straighter ball flight with more forgiveness. I found that the soft's gave me what I am looking for in a golf ball. I want my game where I can use Soft X.

Good luck all!

I’ve recently tested the 2020 CS, and was pleasantly surprised. The feel from tee to green is phenomenal. It doesn’t feel overly soft off the tee. Actually it feels great and is quite long. Approach and around the green it has great feel, spin, and predictable distances. Chrome Soft is a winner in my book.

The chrome soft x tru vis! So when I spray it all over the course with the Epic driver, I can always find it. Great soft feel on wedges and short irons.

The Chrome Soft ball would give me the performance level I'm looking for in a ball. More ball speed, soft feel around the greens, & longer distance off of every club in the bag. (y)

Entry:

The Chrome Soft Triple Track is my ball of choice. It’s firmer than the previous model, but not as firm as the 2019 CSX TT. It’s a very happy medium. It’s longer throughout the bag from top to bottom, soft off the putter and checks like crazy around the greens!

Like Charlie buying Wonkas I buy the Chrome Soft Truvis. The Wonkas and the CS both have that soft feel and fun design. A little bit of both go a long way. Callaways factory is in chicopee, but I would love a golden ticket to Carlsbad to see Willy (@JasonFinleyCG) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back