The Grint - World Handicap

I just signed up for the yearly handicap last night. Maybe because I wasn't rolling anything over, but it looks good today. I just copied my last 20 scores from my other free tracker because I wanted to get a GHIN. The calculations came out exactly the same
My index moved .5 with the WHS. I don't think people are seeing as much movement as expected.

I just logged into check, they actually flopped my HC from the other day so I guess things are updated correctly. Moved up from 5.3 to 5.7

I went from a 13 to a 13.8. Not a huge difference.

54a9433e592b897bdbf3f42db4d2d00c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got that email too and still confused how all this works

They still have some things they need to iron out. I have 2 months to HC season, so not to worried right yet.

They fixed whatever was making scores entered through their site post to ghin again if you already posted them there, but they're still having trouble with duplicates because from what I can tell, if there's any difference/inaccuracy in thegrint's course info (rating, slope, SPELLING of the name, etc) it seems to act like a separate manual score post on ghin. So I can enter my score on ghin, and enter it on thegrint to use it towards their stat tracking and stuff, but if there's any little difference it shows up twice on ghin.

Until they sort that out, I'm keeping my official GHIN number NOT linked to my grint account. They issued me a different one as a pro member, but I want to just link mine and not have it result in post errors to ghin. Plenty of time before March 15th to get everything sorted out. Rooting for all you angry people out there sending them nasty emails. Keep after them!

Back