@chile what is yours on the Grint

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    6.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh, this is at me. I facepalmed it. I just think GPS gives a ton more information. You can't accurately shoot the front and back edges of greens or how far the pin is from the edges/danger, certain forced carries, bunker edges, etc unless you have good line of sight, a seriously steady hand, and ton of confidence it didn't pick up something else. GPS gives me a lot more information, and then I'll occasionally shoot the actual flag to get a precise distance on that. Seeing the layout and distances is where the value lies imo, and that was my reaction. That you're using it, but not the most valuable part. To me. That's all. Wasn't a personal thing. I never know what to use there. Wtf and eyeroll both never seem quite right! When I get them from people (snickerdog) I never quite know if they're being an a-hole or not. :LOL:

haha dude you know the only reason i called it out as a WTF, was because YOU sent it :p

I used to check all the data and front, back clearance how wide, then i started shooting the front of green and the flag... I like to think im pretty good at nailing hazards and back lips of bunkers. Maybe I will start using the GPS again in combination with the laser. I definitely like shot tracking and have not used this part of the application. I guess I should, just need to figure out the best place to easily access my phone.

haha dude you know the only reason i called it out as a WTF, was because YOU sent it :p

I used to check all the data and front, back clearance how wide, then i started shooting the front of green and the flag... I like to think im pretty good at nailing hazards and back lips of bunkers. Maybe I will start using the GPS again in combination with the laser. I definitely like shot tracking and have not used this part of the application. I guess I should, just need to figure out the best place to easily access my phone.
That's the thing, too. You have to be a phone guy. Most of the guys I play with struggle to effectively answer an email if need be out there, much less do something like this on it while playing. I just tell them to get Arccos sensors. Everyone needs what's right for them enjoying it out there.

Last edited:
I sent you one, @Snickerdog .

Look at THP. Multi-app networking and ****.

Grint was quick to help with my request to change my username 👍 I am now the artist affectionately known as RealPretendPsychic 😎

Hey, a couple of you guys are already Grint friends with me... I got 2 new requests from this thread. So will they regret this decision? :LOL:. Asking for your friends.

'Cause @chile mentioned how he went down in his group rankings when we became friends. :LOL::LOL:

WIth reference to my golf game I know what every two year old knows: you can't fall off the floor.

I have been using the GRINT this season and really like it. I use the GPS every round and has rendered a rangefinder useless to me. I need to be better about tracking shots, but right now the basic stuff helps manage my game. I like how it breaks down the par and bogey stats and helps me see where I am losing strokes.

should be able to find me by putting in my WHS #10332256

There are some good connected features like that. I follow some guys scoring that I'm grint friends with live as they're playing.
Exactly, every once in awhile I’m not there on a Friday. I can follow if I want, I like that feature a lot.

Hey, a couple of you guys are already Grint friends with me... I got 2 new requests from this thread. So will they regret this decision? :LOL:. Asking for your friends.

'Cause @chile mentioned how he went down in his group rankings when we became friends. :LOL::LOL:

so true :ROFLMAO:...#sadness

Never thought about it before. Now it’s all I can think about...
1601487355188.gif

so true :ROFLMAO:...#sadness
You went from 1 of 1 to 2 of 2 or something, right?!:LOL:

Ugh, and I just looked at what my recent scoring run has done to my cap. Heck of a day to make new friends. 😕

You went from 1 of 1 to 2 of 2 or something, right?!:LOL:

Ugh, and I just looked at what my recent scoring run has done to my cap. Heck of a day to make new friends. 😕

the only friend that i am "beating" hasn't put in any scores :rolleyes:

That's the thing, too. You have to be a phone guy. Most of the guys I play with struggle to effectively answer an email if need be out there, much less do something like this on it while playing. I just tell them to get Arccos sensors. Everyone needs what's right for them enjoying it out there.

I am a phone guy use a clickcaddie with magnets most of the time. might get one of those desert fox items as that seems more impactful!

I am a phone guy use a clickcaddie with magnets most of the time. might get one of those desert fox items as that seems more impactful!
Ummm W***T**F***?? How did I not know about the clickcaddie? I am a magnet guy with my devices. One of those is heading my way with a quickness. I get what you're saying about the desert fox, but my buddy uses one, and it always seems like his phone is pointed down when strapped to the cart. I don't like the viewing angles.

Ummm W***T**F***?? How did I not know about the clickcaddie? I am a magnet guy with my devices. One of those is heading my way with a quickness. I get what you're saying about the desert fox, but my buddy uses one, and it always seems like his phone is pointed down when strapped to the cart. I don't like the viewing angles.
Check your PMs! :cool:

x2...ordering one asap

Any of you use the Grint for GHIN access?

I keep my handicap thru the Handicap App in the App Store but don’t have an official GHIN. I want to tho. I wondered if there is any benefit to signing up thru GRINT or just go to USGA website.

Back