All the teeboxes i use on GRINT are wrong for the courses. Anyone else find that issue? Played the back tees and found on GPS it located at the front.

A lot of times Grint just isn't updated. But, from working with their staff a lot over the last few years, their Customer service and IT people are awesome! Email them the course and a link to the USGA course rating/slope and they will update it within the hour typically.

haha and I didn't read all of your post.... I thought you meant the ratings and what not were off for different tee boxes....

in your case, I would think that would be due to GPS service/coverage.

Man, this update today is going to take some getting used to. Think I need to update my 'bag', too. Feels like they're going for club specific info, but the whole thing looks different.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210513-115311_TheGrint.jpg

Yeah, so I just finished the front in 31, it lost connection, and wiped the entire round. That's not going piss anyone off.

I haven’t been using the Grint for live rounds, so I haven’t noticed any major updates.

Screenshot_20210513-225256_TheGrint.jpg

Umm... NO. Unacceptable. Email sent. They better restore that **** right GD now. This is the reason I use this app.

It isnt because the clubs is set to long irons and not "all" is it?
Screenshot_20210508-123639_TheGrint.jpg

No. It should look like ^ this. And be able to tap on each one to see the specifics of the shot, and change the lie, and number of shots to see recent trends, and on and on..

Same with putting. I should be able to see it for each course I've tracked data on, and it's ALL blank.

View attachment 9007723

No. It should look like ^ this. And be able to tap on each one to see the specifics of the shot, and change the lie, and number of shots to see recent trends, and on and on..

Same with putting. I should be able to see it for each course I've tracked data on, and it's ALL blank.

Oh.....DAMN. Yeah that needs to be fixed ASAP

View attachment 9007722

Umm... NO. Unacceptable. Email sent. They better restore that **** right GD now. This is the reason I use this app.
If you go to thegrint.com on computer does it work? I'm wondering if it's the Grint or the app specifically.

View attachment 9007722

Hopefully it was a temporary for you. I just went and checked and my approach proximity stats are showing in the App.

If you go to thegrint.com on computer does it work? I'm wondering if it's the Grint or the app specifically.
Proximity on approach and putting us only available in-app.

Hopefully it was a temporary for you. I just went and checked and my approach proximity stats are showing in the App.
Thanks. Let's hope. I very actively encourage/promote people using thegrint, and utilize it in more ways than most. I would be particularly unhappy if it was not.

Proximity on approach and putting us only available in-app.
Booo. That's no good. I'll echo @Jamstar35 by saying yeah that needs to be fixed ASAP!

I hope they give you some helpful answers to your email.

I wanted to be able to type before writing this, because... oof.

Besides my data still all being wiped after this recent update, it has basically rendered the shot and score tracking during a round, useless. I mean, beyond useless. You enter everything as you go, and then it's all completely wrong, and you have to fix it all. And then it defaults back to completely wrong, and you have to fix it all again.

LIke, shot track - tee - select driver. Pipe driver down the middle. Stop track at ball, choose SW for next shot. Stick SW. Get to ball, stop track, select 7 feet, exit tracking, make putt, go to enter score and number of putts, and it shows that you tee'd off with an AW, and missed right. I mean... :confused2: Every damn time it's like that. And you fix it, and then at the end of the round, they're all back to being completely wrong again. I was hoping yesterday was an anamoly, but I think it was actually worse today.

Couldn't pay me to use it if it stays this way. Have not heard back from the email I sent yet, but I would like to. SOON.

I'm heading out this PM. Grabbing a scorecard just in case after seeing this.

Ugh, auto update was on apparently on my other phone and it updated to this new garbage today, so my data is all lost on that device now too. Unbelievable.

Just checked and all my data is still there. Livid would not begin to describe how I'd feel if everything got wiped.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I mean.. I'm hoping to hear back tomorrow. Something. The shot tracking is completely screwed. It actually screws up everything else. Signed in on a fresh download on a different device and same story. Unuseable, and no proximity or putting data, and none of the shots that I've 'tracked' since the update show up in club distances or anything.

If anyone is interested and has 8 minutes, this is the current state of thegrint.

The new version fixed some stuff for me, but also still has a few bugs. The old version was annoying because after entering a score and advancing to the next hole, the GPS would not advance until you selected it. Now it's the opposite, I enter a score, click the GPS and now it's already gone another hole ahead? Argh.

Also when I first ran the new version it was relentless in wanting to show me the tutorial. Also wanted my date of birth? Why?

If anyone is interested and has 8 minutes, this is the current state of thegrint.
Booo! (to the app not working...not booo to the video). Hopefully theGrint watches your video when you send it to them because that demonstrates the issues quite clearly. More importantly, hopefully they have a fix for you.

I didn't realize the video cut off a little. It's so hard to do all that and actually play, even normally. Much less when you're fighting an app that won't work right. Lol

We'll see what the response is. Hopefully more than the 'we'll have IT look into it' and then crickets like the first response.

It's just frustrating for me personally because of all the data that seems lost, of course, but even more so because I've been one of their biggest supporters.

NEW UPDATE THIS MORNING!!

Screenshot_20210528-065229_TheGrint.jpg

That shows me as having about 30 drives under 100 yds

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ridiculous, wise, worthless

Screenshot_20210528-065444_TheGrint.jpg

This seemed promising...

Screenshot_20210528-065604_TheGrint.jpg

But no. I did not hit a mid iron 108y to 15. It's all wrong. But it now EXISTS, in it's wrongness. So.. progress??

Back