The Hacker's Paradise collaborative map

There's an Edit button on the left toolbar. It's red so hard to miss.

New buttons will appear on the top left part of the interactive map. Ones a hand, a blue pointer, and a line drawing option. Click on the blue pointer and move it to where ever you want. Once there you can click on it and add your username. Hit save/done.

Thanks, man. Got it fixed now. I'm in.

Just another shout out to DB. for taking this on this looks a little over wellwhelming..

trying to give back & ask for help at the same time.

Thanks, man. Got it fixed now. I'm in.

cool.

New buttons will appear on the top left part of the interactive map. Ones a hand, a blue pointer, and a line drawing option. Click on the blue pointer and move it to where ever you want. Once there you can click on it and add your username. Hit save/done.

thank you for the help!

Happily Tapping

I added myself to the map. Looks like Bacarty and I need to tee it up sometime, we're pretty close!

Okay, I screwed up and now my address is on the map. How do you change it to screen name?
I was wondering the same thing, I have my city, state, zip but nothing else.

I'm lost here. My coordinates are +43° 57' 7.23", -75° 26' 33.40". Other people are posting just one set of numbers. Help please?

Hm....I am not on the map, I feel slighted somehow

I was wondering the same thing, I have my city, state, zip but nothing else.

See above Icy.

You can put me here: Painted Hills Golf Course, Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS

Not sure how to add myself.

You can put me here: Painted Hills Golf Course, Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS

Not sure how to add myself.

FIFY Smalls. You're in.

Thanks for the tips. I was clicking the "Edit" button but then trying to place a mark by clicking on the map. I'm all set now.

I'll need to bookmark this map and check it when I do road trips for my job!

Ken

Can someone add me?

I should be on there now, took awhile to figure out how to do it.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I added myself, so precise that my arrow is pointing to my bedroom.

I have added myself as well.

So what time during the day will no one be home???lol

Can I be added please. Can't seem to do it myself off my phone.
Arvada, CO 80003

Thanks

Put Nova Scotia on the map.

I added myself, so precise that my arrow is pointing to my bedroom.

That's too precise for my liking. Mine is centered on my home course. Might want to re-think advertising where you live.

Added my mark, not many in our area yet

Added mine. First one on the island

That's too precise for my liking. Mine is centered on my home course. Might want to re-think advertising where you live.

I'd welcome a stalker.

Back