The Hacker's Paradise collaborative map

all added!!

Added. Surely I am not the only African/Zimbabwean on here? Come on Africa!

I was wondering the same thing, I have my city, state, zip but nothing else.

see the post from
sleuth above.

I'm lost here. My coordinates are +43° 57' 7.23", -75° 26' 33.40". Other people are posting just one set of numbers. Help please?

all you need is zipcode in the US.

Happily Tapping

I posted mine but it wouldn't let me add my name. No surprise that no one is near me

TTing

I added myself

This is sweet! I don't know how to add my name but I saw one very close by to me. Proteacher lives about 20 minutes from me! I never knew that, thats pretty sweet! Looks like I'll have a THPers to play with this summer!

I hope it's okay, I added myself

Someone feel free to add me: Bent Oak Golf Club, 3610 Bent Oak Trail, Elkhart, IN, 46517

Could someone please add me: Montaup Country Club, 500 Anthony Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871.
thank you!

Sweet, placemark 87 is also very close by to me! I knew we had some Indiana golfers but I never knew how close some of them were to me!

I just added myself, it really is pretty intitutive. Took all of 30 seconds.

I just added myself, it really is pretty intitutive. Took all of 30 seconds.

I'm pretty stupid, I managed to mark my spot on the map, but couldn't name it. If someone would like to rename the Lakeland, Fl location as Wake that would be awesome.

Benji,
How many markers can be on the map?

Steve

I'm pretty stupid, I managed to mark my spot on the map, but couldn't name it. If someone would like to rename the Lakeland, Fl location as Wake that would be awesome.
Wake, you got father than I did. For some reason I can't figure out how to add myself. I thought I did but I don't think it took.

Wake, you got father than I did. For some reason I can't figure out how to add myself. I thought I did but I don't think it took.

Annnnnnd Mr Rvick renamed the entire map lol

Fixed it, and renamed Lakeland for you Wake

Can someone add mine please? I don't have a Google account. Thanks!

Grand Oaks Golf Club
3502 Country Club Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Got you on there Cookie

Back