The Hacker's Paradise collaborative map

Added myself. I'm way up in my lonely corner of the PNW. Closest to me is "checkered".

I'm still waiting for some KC people to add.

Added myself. I'm way up in my lonely corner of the PNW. Closest to me is "checkered".

I'll be moving to the Seattle area this summer, we will have to set up a big PNW get together at Chambers Bay or something!

I added myself, but cant find where to edit the name (currently "Miami, FL 33186").

Can someone add me please? No Google account. 28025. Thanks!

I'll be moving to the Seattle area this summer, we will have to set up a big PNW get together at Chambers Bay or something!

Added myself as well thanks to hokiegolfer. I will also be moving up to the PNW, and I fully support this idea!

Thanks Rhyno!

Just added myself, First one to add in SC.

Could someone add me please? No google account.
Kampala, Uganda.
if anyone happens to be passing through let me know!

Added. Cool stuff.

I am computer dumb. I pinned my city, Keizer Oregon, but I could not figure out how to place my profile name on it. Could someone assist me with this? Thanks

I am computer dumb. I pinned my city, Keizer Oregon, but I could not figure out how to place my profile name on it. Could someone assist me with this? Thanks

Done ..

I would love to be added.
Chicopee Ma 01020

I'm on there - represent the UK!

If you have room please add me kamendar@gmail.com or my zip is 30705 whichever works for you.

Thanks

I am in Fayetteville,NC 28314. Thanks!!!

Back