The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a nice new job to help carry me through graduate school. Wooo. Lucked out with this one.

My wife got the job she wanted today!!!!!!!! I told her to quit the job she hated about 6 months ago and we would make do until she found the job she wanted to do, and while those were/are some lean months, she is now happy and we will have money again!!!

My wife got the job she wanted today!!!!!!!! I told her to quit the job she hated about 6 months ago and we would make do until she found the job she wanted to do, and while those were/are some lean months, she is now happy and we will have money again!!!

Awesome news CB!!! Congrats!!!!

Very nice, CB. Glad that the risk was worth it for you guys. I suppose you should celebrate with a trip to Orlando :)

I have a date with an extremely attractive young woman tonight. I haven't been this nervous in a while.

Congrats man. That is awesome. My wife just got the job application and police background paperwork (for state job). We are so close to having 2 incomes again. She would probably end up making more than me.

Tap Tap Taparoo

6years ago today my wife went on her first date with me. 5years ago tomorrow she made me a very happy man and became my wife. She has been my best friend ever since and I owe a lot of who I am today is due to her. My two children are a gift from her. I love her more then she will ever know and I count myself lucky to have her by my side. Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife.

6years ago today my wife went on her first date with me. 5years ago tomorrow she made me a very happy man and became my wife. She has been my best friend ever since and I owe a lot of who I am today is due to her. My two children are a gift from her. I love her more then she will ever know and I count myself lucky to have her by my side. Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife.

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Congrats - awesome news!!

I have a date with an extremely attractive young woman tonight. I haven't been this nervous in a while.

I love attractive women. Have a drink prior, relax, and enjoy every moment.

Congrats Freddie to you and the wife! Looking forward to meeting her next month.

Congrats! That is what life's about!

Thanks guys and yes Cookie looking forward to hanging next month

Very nice, CB. Glad that the risk was worth it for you guys. I suppose you should celebrate with a trip to Orlando :)
LOL, I wish man, I wish thats still not in the financial cards.
Congrats Freddy

Just finally manned up and pulled the trigger on a 54 degree 588 forged black pearl wedge.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Congrats, Mrs. Breeze and tad!

Just finally manned up and pulled the trigger on a 54 degree 588 forged black pearl wedge.

Tap Tap Taparoo

ooooh.. You'll have to let me know how it works out for you.. Interested in one as well

My HHJJ for today is draining a 40 ft birdie putt on #18 to break 80!

wow nice WE i havn't had a long putt like that drop in a long time. guess im due!

Awesome WE!!!

wow nice WE i havn't had a long putt like that drop in a long time. guess im due!

Thanks, I hadn't either. Long downhill, breaking right to left. Was just trying to get it close.

Thanks, I hadn't either. Long downhill, breaking right to left. Was just trying to get it close.

well you certainly did that!!!!!! nice work man

Myself and Regina are together 3 years this weekend and couldn't see myself ever being happier. I love her very much and she is my best friend.

Myself and Regina are together 3 years this weekend and couldn't see myself ever being happier. I love her very much and she is my best friend.

Congrats, Kelly!

Happy Anniversary Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back