The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my health and life insurance documentation started showing up over the last day. Jeez, this takes a hell of a load of worry off my back. That year plus I was unemployed and without these things, and the few months I have been employed again and without them, was really taking a toll on me with all the worry. Just glad to know I am covered and don't have to worry as much as I was.

All my health and life insurance documentation started showing up over the last day. Jeez, this takes a hell of a load of worry off my back. That year plus I was unemployed and without these things, and the few months I have been employed again and without them, was really taking a toll on me with all the worry. Just glad to know I am covered and don't have to worry as much as I was.

That is a huge load off for sure...well done!
I've been without since 2008 and need to get a real job to help fund the cost and quit playing roulette with my health.

That is a huge load off for sure...well done!
I've been without since 2008 and need to get a real job to help fund the cost and quit playing roulette with my health.

Thanks, dude. It's just been great getting this stuff rolling again and having some peace of mind. I worry a lot and though I am pretty healthy, there is always that "What if" hanging over you. It's just uncomfortable.

Boom!

I know the feeling of having that all accounted for. Few things: 1.) It is reassuring like you said and 2.) It gave me a sense of pride first getting all those benefits and truly feeling the sense of interdependency.

Good stuff.

Thanks, dude. It's just been great getting this stuff rolling again and having some peace of mind. I worry a lot and though I am pretty healthy, there is always that "What if" hanging over you. It's just uncomfortable.

Thats good man, helps put things at ease for sure

6 classes and an internship and I'll be graduating college. Crazy how time flys by

I've been on short term disability since my kidney transplant on 1/31. I thought I would receive my full salary for 30 days post transplant, then go to long term disability, of which I've been paying for forever. I just checked my paperwork from our Leaves Admin and called to verify - SDI is for 90 days; 60 days at full salary then 60% (which I can supplement with vacation to make 100%) for another 30 days, then I can tap on LTD. I can recuperate for another 30 days at full salary! I'm pretty relieved!

Got hired at the local family fun center! I really hope I can get 20 hours a week so I can be done with the grocery store.

Finally home, beer in hand and doing work on something that is long overdue! Yes it relates to beer also

Got hired at the local family fun center! I really hope I can get 20 hours a week so I can be done with the grocery store.

Congrats. No more paper or plastic.

I've been on short term disability since my kidney transplant on 1/31. I thought I would receive my full salary for 30 days post transplant, then go to long term disability, of which I've been paying for forever. I just checked my paperwork from our Leaves Admin and called to verify - SDI is for 90 days; 60 days at full salary then 60% (which I can supplement with vacation to make 100%) for another 30 days, then I can tap on LTD. I can recuperate for another 30 days at full salary! I'm pretty relieved!

That's great to hear Bonk! I just heard an ugly story of a guy getting his disability cut way down for working 8 days a month to help supplement his income. Pretty sad when he has a young child and wife to support and they say 8 days work per month is gainfully employeed.

I may be wrong, but I believe there was a paper or plastic thread.

No way? Hahaha If thats true, it may be worse than the socks and chutting thread combined.

Can't wait for my SeeMore fitting with carfangia. He also informed me he can do a full fitting for me too! That's great for me because I wasn't happy at Golf Galaxy. Looking forward to meeting him and the other THP'ers that will be joining us.

Can't wait for my SeeMore fitting with carfangia. He also informed me he can do a full fitting for me too! That's great for me because I wasn't happy at Golf Galaxy. Looking forward to meeting him and the other THP'ers that will be joining us.

Solid HHJJ Darren, go with an open mind!

Solid HHJJ Darren, go with an open mind!

Always do. IMO, there are no bad companies and no bad advice. Some just work better for certain people.

State tax return received! Cleveland Mashie 5 wood here I come! Sweet

Went to the golf show today and this guy comes up and hands me a free ticket to get in 10 bucks richer THANKS random guy out there...

Our high school alumni had a curling bonspiel (tourney) today. We finished dead last, but scored a beauty NFL Roethlisberger Pittsburgh Steelers replica jersey. Way more for what my entry fee share was. Awesome day and I actually played the rock well.

finally got that damned video done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back