The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfing with THP'ers today, always makes for good times! Playing the THP TX invitational course as well.

It's supposed to be 52 here next Sunday. Yippee! Hope the weather guys are right for once. Hopefully get my first 2013 round in.

Golfing with THP'ers today, always makes for good times! Playing the THP TX invitational course as well.
Have a good time fellas.

Got more than 4 hours sleep last night, woohooo! I was in a complete fog last night, pretty sure I was out before my head even hit the pillow, lol.

Finally going back to work after 2 months of being laid off i guess thats a HHJJ ??

51 more hours until I get to find out the gender of my first child. Excitement is an understatement.

Finally going back to work after 2 months of being laid off i guess thats a HHJJ ??

Congrats dude, that's a great hhjj. You should have bolded it all.

Congrats to the Doc Jman

Well back to the work force 99, well done

I'm leaving Las Vegas and headed home after a long 8 days. Can't wait to see my family

Thanks guys yes it's nice to be going back "BUT" not looking forward to all the bs that goes along with it. But now i can stop the ponder mode so i got that going for me hahaha..

Although I had a frraking blast in Vegas, my hhjj is that I am flying home to my wife and kids today.

Although I had a frraking blast in Vegas, my hhjj is that I am flying home to my wife and kids today.

Good stuff buddy. Safe travels

Home!!!!!

Three hours from now I will hopefully know the gender of my first child!! HHJJ doesn't even begin to describe my excitement right now! Just hope the little one is cooperative and has his/her legs spread so we can get a clear view.

Good luck, Slice! That's always a fun day :D

Three hours from now I will hopefully know the gender of my first child!! HHJJ doesn't even begin to describe my excitement right now! Just hope the little one is cooperative and has his/her legs spread so we can get a clear view.

good luck dude.

Good luck man. It definitely is a fun day. I was kinda bummed when we found out we were having a girl but I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. Healthy is most important. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Good luck.

thats great man, congrats in advance!

Good luck Slice, hope that little one cooperates for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back