The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this thread.

I like Hawk.

My HHJJ is that I can post here today. Last 5 hours were ROUGH.

Golf with some THP'ers tomorrow morning..........does it get any better?

My HHJJ is being War Eagle approved. We are both Dufner's #1 fans, so it just makes sense.

I'm happy that we have enough HHJJ's to fill up a whole thread.

Golf with some THP'ers tomorrow morning..........does it get any better?

If I can actually beat you.....yes it could get better.

My HHJJ is that I can post here today. Last 5 hours were ROUGH.

Mine too buddy, it has been a long morning. Fortunately I had time to take my car in and have it serviced for the trip to Orlando next week.

My parents are coming in tonight and I am finally done with school tomorrow!

Getting my masters while working full time was hard, but I wouldn't take it back. Bring on the real world

Way to go dude!

My HHJJ is being War Eagle approved. We are both Dufner's #1 fans, so it just makes sense.
Absolutely buddy!

Tiger has a thread. Rory has a thread. Hmmm...

Getting my masters while working full time was hard, but I wouldn't take it back. Bring on the real world
Oh you poor soul........don't do it!

Its #wpf

I'm HAPPY all the time.

This is awesome!!! Way to go dude. I fnished my bachelors while working full time and trying to help raise 2 young daughters. That was tough as hell but man did I party when it was over.

My HHJJ is that I'm sliding out of work early (on a PERFECT day) to go play golf.

I made LOVE to my driver today after a highly successful range session. :in-love::guitar::kissing::love::zdance::thumb:. lol

Big T!! That's awesome dude! Congratulations.

Congrats buddy and mighty proud of ya! :clapp:

I made LOVE to my driver today after a highly successful range session. :in-love::guitar::kissing::love::zdance::thumb:. lol

This made me laugh, you did hit some absolute bombs yesterday, but about half were as long and high as a pitching wedge. It makes me happy to know that you have straighten this problem out. :thumb:

It's payday and I'm hitting the range to play with my new (used) TM RBZ!

That's what I am talking about, OG! May look awkward with you doing that on the course, but if we win, so be it!

Good for you buddy.

This made me laugh, you did hit some absolute bombs yesterday, but about half were as long and high as a pitching wedge. It makes me happy to know that you have straighten this problem out. :thumb:

Yea I started off with some nice little 50 yard bombs off the tee. Somehow I managed to save bogies on most with some pretty solid iron shots. When I did hit the driver solid, which was pure luck yesterday, I did pound it out there pretty far.

That's what I am talking about, OG! May look awkward with you doing that on the course, but if we win, so be it!

Dude I was soooooo happy to figure out what went haywire with my big stick :D. I can't wait to tee it up with ya next weekend :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back