The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy just got accepted into flight school (army) so that's cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Got a promotion today and some extra cheddar. Also a 5th quarter bonus kicker that is be significant! :banana:

JM

Congrats Johnny!!

Congrats Jomojo! Cheddar is always good

Congratulations John!!

Congrats Johnny!!

Just drove from SF to Twin Falls Idaho besides being dead beat I am super happy about my new adventure. so much life changing opportunity for myself and my family. Totally worth all the time in the truck today.

Just drove from SF to Twin Falls Idaho besides being dead beat I am super happy about my new adventure. so much life changing opportunity for myself and my family. Totally worth all the time in the truck today.

Awesome to be going down new career path for sure Trevor.

You are gonna do great!
pJM

Good stuff buddy...congrats again

Happy for you Trevor!

Got a promotion today and some extra cheddar. Also a 5th quarter bonus kicker that is be significant! :banana:

JM

That's whats up JM! Way to go!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It's been a pretty awful ****ing evening. Having this forum and the people here have really helped.

It's been a pretty awful ****ing evening. Having this forum and the people here have really helped.

Dude.....lean on this place. Lots of caring people here man! You hang in there Blu!

JM

Hang in there brother. He will be alright, just be there for him right now and be the good father that you are.

Manager at our main store in Sarasota turned in his notice today.

Yep, thats a HHJJ.

Manager at our main store in Sarasota turned in his notice today.

Yep, thats a HHJJ.

Firing him would have been waaaaay more fun...I even offered to do it remember?

Officially have a new home course and get to golf for free :)

Nope. Cutting dead weight.

It would have been, but dont want to pay for unemployment.

Dude we could have framed him for something....oh well maybe next time

Dude we could have framed him for something....oh well maybe next time
Could have painted him as a big time DVD peddler on ebay or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back