The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got through my BS many years ago by taking consumer electronics repair, which was a technical degree and my electronics classed met my math requirements. When I went back for my Masters in Adult Education, they didn't take the same view of things.

Ahh gotcha, that kinda sucks

Good looking little trouper you got there Blu! Linebacker material for sure :thumb:

First day in the office for the new job. Wow am I happy right now. I made such a great decision. SO PUMPED!

First day in the office for the new job. Wow am I happy right now. I made such a great decision. SO PUMPED!
Awesome feeling, isnt it?

That's awesome trevor, glad you are in a better situation.

Hearing this is my HHJJ. Awesome Trevor!

You didn't wear ya cheer leading outfit did ya? :bulgy-eyes:

Awesome feeling, isnt it?

Bro I feel so good. I do not have to travel like I was. 10 years of traveling that way and I am over it. Last 2 companies I worked for as an example I had to cover all my own expenses out of my own pocket and then wait a month to get them back. I walk in today and they hand me a CC in my name with an insane limit and all my receipts are electronic. Because they dont want me to worry when I am entertaining clients. Just completely different situation and so much growth opportunity. The best part is I am helping the environment on top of it and I get to see my wife every night once we get moved. I know you know the feeling amigo.

Bro I feel so good. I do not have to travel like I was. 10 years of traveling that way and I am over it. Last 2 companies I worked for as an example I had to cover all my own expenses out of my own pocket and then wait a month to get them back. I walk in today and they hand me a CC in my name with an insane limit and all my receipts are electronic. Because they dont want me to worry when I am entertaining clients. Just completely different situation and so much growth opportunity. The best part is I am helping the environment on top of it and I get to see my wife every night once we get moved. I know you know the feeling amigo.

Absolutely dude. That makes me happy for you.

If you wake up each morning, doing what makes you happy, you will never work a day in your life.

Think about it, it makes sense.

finally went back to the gym tonight. felt good to go again..

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

That sounds like an amazing job. I can only hope to have something along those lines when I'm older. Get after it man!!

finally went back to the gym tonight. felt good to go again..

OJ it'll feel even better in a month if you keep at it buddy. It's a grind but ya just gotta keep goin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome right there, happy for you buddy!

Trevor, so happy for you! Sounds like you have a much better situation and it's never a bad thing to see the wifey every night.

Congrats Trevor...glad that the long drive to sub-Arctic temperatures ended with such a good day and new circumstances.

I traveled for 4+ years in basically the same situation you were in. Moving out of that position was such a good decision on so many fronts. Glad you made the leap and are happy. Even if things get tough, think back on what you went through and how lucky you are to see your wife every night.

Not hearing from my immediate family yesterday put some things in perspective for me this morning. It makes me appreciate my family here so much more...thank you all for accepting me for who I am, and for just being effing awesome people.

Not hearing from my immediate family yesterday put some things in perspective for me this morning. It makes me appreciate my family here so much more...thank you all for accepting me for who I am, and for just being effing awesome people.

I know exactly how you feel. Being a part of this community has allowed me to come to grips on a few things. If you ever need anything just reach out.

Tax refund just got deposited into my account!

giphy.gif

I beg your pardon. I woke you up. #Brother

Tax refund just got deposited into my account!

This caused me to look. My federal was deposited this morning.

Now I can pay some bills.

State isn't back yet though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This caused me to look. My federal was deposited this morning.

Now I can pay some bills.

State isn't back yet though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeah, it went straight to my credit card. Haha. I've gotta pay into the state. Still working on that one.

Just found out that we will be getting one the the biggest profit sharing checks in the history of the program. Definite HHJJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back