The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a5c46f2cec7a30a1d6bce16e6a6681b.jpg

The flower is bigger than her! Loooooove!

Momma is in the other room with Lotte nursing and my heart is SO full right now. Plus, I get to stay home and bear witness to all of the Grandaddy goodness this week.

Life is incredible right now, and this place is a massive part of that for me. This little girl is loved SO much by SO many all across this country because of thp!

So happy for you man! What a Papa you are going to be. Girls change us. #Wrapped.

JM

James many of us are jealous of the guys in CA right now. But I can't imagine there's a happier guy in the world than you this week.

She is so frickin adorable.

It's been an eventful day already.

My last final exam for the semester is done and turned in. Now I'm off until the first week of January. I might not turn on my laptop for three weeks...

We also found out my wife is getting a raise eff January 1st. Our benefits were going up $1,600 and the daycare is going up $600 next year ($2,200 total). The company is adjusting pay bands for 2015 and since my wife was at the bottom of her new band after her promotion this year, she automatically gets bumped up to the new 2015 minimum, which means and increase of... $2,200, the exact amount the other stuff is going up. God does cool stuff. :)

My mom also had major shoulder surgery this morning that went well and she's already home with a good prognosis.

It's been an eventful day already.

My last final exam for the semester is done and turned in. Now I'm off until the first week of January. I might not turn on my laptop for three weeks...

We also found out my wife is getting a raise eff January 1st. Our benefits were going up $1,600 and the daycare is going up $600 next year ($2,200 total). The company is adjusting pay bands for 2015 and since my wife was at the bottom of her new band after her promotion this year, she automatically gets bumped up to the new 2015 minimum, which means and increase of... $2,200, the exact amount the other stuff is going up. God does cool stuff. :)

My mom also had major shoulder surgery this morning that went well and she's already home with a good prognosis.
Congrats dude, sounds awesome.

Looks like I made deans list...which means Disneyworld!

Just turned in my last paper for the semester, I am done with classes until the end of January! Crossing my fingers for some good grades, got a 3.9 GPA to keep up :)

Just turned in my last paper for the semester, I am done with classes until the end of January! Crossing my fingers for some good grades, got a 3.9 GPA to keep up :)
With a 3.9 GPA (nerd), I doubt you have anything to worry about!

With a 3.9 GPA (nerd), I doubt you have anything to worry about!

Haha thanks! The marketing paper was 30% of the overall grade, and the organizational management paper was 60%. So if I did well on both, I'll be in the clear.

Congrats...good luck. I turned in my essay for English final on Saturday and take my server class final tomorrow. Need a decent grade in English to keep up my high gpa too.

My daughter comes back home from school tonight. And my son comes back from school tomorrow. Will be great to have both home for several weeks over the holidays. We are all taking a short vacation down to Orlando for a few days starting on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back