The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
those trees are weird Derek!

9 years ago today since I had my last seizure. I didn't realize it, but Liz just told me. Kind of nuts since I quite taking my medication for it over a year ago.

Here's to 9 more duey! Cheers!

Happy 9th anniversary on your freedom from that Duey! :thumb:

That's awesome due, you've had a good week.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

CBS is bringing back Unforgettable.

I hit balls tonight for the first time in about ten days, needed to give assorted body parts a chance to rest and heal. I left the session with no pain and now, a few hours later, still no pain. I am happy.

Whataburger.

Got the email the college is closing at 3!!! I love the days before a holiday here!!

Almost hit a dog on the way into work this morning (work is only half mile away). I pulled over to get her off the road and by then she had almost got hit again. I ended up taking her to work and got her a nice little spot in the shade with a toy and water. Left work early to cruise the neighborhood looking for any leads on who the owner was as she had no identification or tags. Ended up being the house across the street! How a dog gets out by itself at 5:30 is beyond me, but hey, I'm getting a 6 pack for my effort. I enjoy happy endings. Happy 4th everyone!

Got the email the college is closing at 3!!! I love the days before a holiday here!!

Awesome!!! We usually get an email the day before a holiday that says

"Doug (the owner) has generously decided to close the office early today for the holiday. The office will be closing at 6pm. Enjoy your holiday."

Problem is 95% of the company works until 5pm so it really only helps the 3 or 4 people that work until 7. Not sure how generous that is.

Awesome!!! We usually get an email the day before a holiday that says

"Doug (the owner) has generously decided to close the office early today for the holiday. The office will be closing at 6pm. Enjoy your holiday."

Problem is 95% of the company works until 5pm so it really only helps the 3 or 4 people that work until 7. Not sure how generous that is.

Yeah we all work 8:30-5 so it benefits everyone. If you have a really nice boss they let you take your lunch at 2 so you can leave then.

Yeah we all work 8:30-5 so it benefits everyone. If you have a really nice boss they let you take your lunch at 2 so you can leave then.

Thats awesome. I wish my boss was nice. He usually takes off the full week of any holiday. But at least he generously lets 4 people go home an hour early. Haha

Very good friend of mine is driving down from OK tonight and I get to play golf with him tomorrow!

#excited

Very good friend of mine is driving down from OK tonight and I get to play golf with him tomorrow!

#excited

Sounds like it could be a good time. Bag buddies?

#excited

Does his name rhyme with Dames Piles?

#Goodtimesguaranteed
#Thatswhoiamandwhatido

#excited
That's awesome. Maybe Jman could hitch a ride and all 3 of y'all could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back