The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news Duey!!!

Very good hhjj duey

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I'm incredibly proud of how far I've come with just knowing when its best to walk away. Sometimes its just not worth it.

Though I would have a TON more posts if I went through with all the ones I start and then delete. HAHA!

I'm incredibly proud of how far I've come with just knowing when its best to walk away. Sometimes its just not worth it.

Though I would have a TON more posts if I went through with all the ones I start and then delete. HAHA!

living proof

living proof

You know this all too well. There was a time, no walking away, I'd run headlong into it screaming a war cry. :alien:

You know this all too well. There was a time, no walking away, I'd run headlong into it screaming a war cry. :alien:

I wouldn't be much help, but I'd throw down with you.

Smartest man in the room is normally the educator. A clear example of the issue with our youth is they rarely believe that. :D

My nephew got his cancer testing results today, ALL CLEAR! The whole family has been on pins and needles for this, not yet 4 years old and he's been through so much. 3 surgeries, a rod in his back that has to be replaced ever so often and the difficulties to walk, talk and do all the normal things a little boy wants to do. I'm not an overly emotional guy, but Liz started it.

Due, this is fantastic!!!!

Thankfully, this isn't directed toward me...today...I don't think....

Congrats to you and the family Duey! Such amazing news.

Smartest man in the room is normally the educator. A clear example of the issue with our youth is they rarely believe that. :D

Haha! Its always the teachers fault that the youth won't listen or care what they say. Clearly!

I just wish more people would realize how clearly you can see when you just step back and think about it. People will ALWAYS have their own opinions, if it isn't in line with yours don't throw a pity party and attack with snide comments, just step back and think about it. It may have once been the way, its not now.

Its like I tell my kids, if you're about to open your mouth and it could cause issues, stop, think about what you're going to say and let it rattle around a little bit and THEN decide if its worth it. Simple thing that goes a long way.

Due, this is fantastic!!!!

Thanks buddy. I've been guilty of dwelling on whoa is me lately and the last couple days kind of puts it all in perspective.

Thanks buddy. I've been guilty of dwelling on whoa is me lately and the last couple days kind of puts it all in perspective.

Dude, I can't FATHOM how much of a weight that good news takes off the shoulders of your family. So happy for you all.

Thankfully, this isn't directed toward me...today...I don't think....

It was me. Thanking my lucky stars I am 4 hours away.

#jmanstrong

Dude, I can't FATHOM how much of a weight that good news takes off the shoulders of your family. So happy for you all.

Ton's of weight. He started chemo at 4 or 5 weeks and his first surgery at like 9 mos took part of his spine. I can't imagine him going through another bout, or the family.

My nephew got his cancer testing results today, ALL CLEAR! The whole family has been on pins and needles for this, not yet 4 years old and he's been through so much. 3 surgeries, a rod in his back that has to be replaced ever so often and the difficulties to walk, talk and do all the normal things a little boy wants to do. I'm not an overly emotional guy, but Liz started it.
Best HHJJ post ever. I am so happy to read that buddy. Good for your nephew and entire family!

Best HHJJ post ever. I am so happy to read that buddy. Good for your nephew and entire family!

You guys are awesome and getting me all drippy again. Lol

Nice to hear that Due!

Waaaaayyy cool Due !!
I am so happy for you and the family !

Awesome news due!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back