The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew got his cancer testing results today, ALL CLEAR! The whole family has been on pins and needles for this, not yet 4 years old and he's been through so much. 3 surgeries, a rod in his back that has to be replaced ever so often and the difficulties to walk, talk and do all the normal things a little boy wants to do. I'm not an overly emotional guy, but Liz started it.

Terrific news. Cancer sucks.

Awesome news, Due. Congrats to you and your family.

Great news due as the parent of a 4 year old I can't imagine what your family has been going through. I hope everything keeps going well.

So happy for you all and the family Duey!!

Waaaaayyy cool Due !!
I am so happy for you and the family !

Awesome news due!

Terrific news. Cancer sucks.

Awesome news, Due. Congrats to you and your family.

Great news due as the parent of a 4 year old I can't imagine what your family has been going through. I hope everything keeps going well.

Thanks a ton to you all. Our family feels extremely close and blessed right now. Funny, but very few of us have posted about this anywhere, yet I do here. #Family

The baby didn't fake me out at bedtime and decide she'd rather stay up until 10pm tonight.

victory_620_080712.jpg

Smartest man in the room is normally the educator. A clear example of the issue with our youth is they rarely believe that. :D

BS, I'm the smartest man in the room.

#RBFL

Yep.

Broke 90 for the first time since last year.

Nice, Smalls.

Just picked the fiancé up from the airport a little bit ago and now staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. It's always been my favorite hotel, and she's my favorite person. So it's a HHJJ night!

Thanks! It was fun, played with my wife and the new superintendent.

Just picked the fiancé up from the airport a little bit ago and now staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. It's always been my favorite hotel, and she's my favorite person. So it's a HHJJ night!

Great place, we used to travel that direction a bunch and stayed there a few times, very nice.

Great place, we used to travel that direction a bunch and stayed there a few times, very nice.

Easy to get lost in the atriums. I always get turned around when I go walking around in here.

Easy to get lost in the atriums. I always get turned around when I go walking around in here.

It's massive. In another life I was really in to botany and spent hours with the ex just looking at plants, lol. Great place, be careful, it can also be romantic!!!

You know what makes me happy? 4th of July means Pecan Pie time. Only time outside of thanksgiving for me. I shall go off atkins and into a sugar coma and be perfectly fine with it.

Don't eff with me and Pecan Pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back