The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what makes me happy? 4th of July means Pecan Pie time. Only time outside of thanksgiving for me. I shall go off atkins and into a sugar coma and be perfectly fine with it.

Don't eff with me and Pecan Pie.

God, I love pecan pie. You just made my mouth water!

Company email sent out informing us we will be getting mid-year bonuses next week. Nothing like an end of year bonus, but definitely never a bad thing.

What's a bonus?

Wait..... how did I miss a post about pecan pie???!?!!?!!!?!

You know what makes me happy? 4th of July means Pecan Pie time. Only time outside of thanksgiving for me. I shall go off atkins and into a sugar coma and be perfectly fine with it.

Don't eff with me and Pecan Pie.

What makes me happy is knowing that Fourth of July will be over soon! Idiots setting off fireworks until after 11 PM every day leading up to it, my dogs not liking the noise at all and having to clean up the yard of all the debris that I don't even create. I must be getting really old because I wish they didn't allow fireworks in my county/city.

I'm old and crabby too Smalls. Damn fireworkers get on my nerves.

I had pizza for lunch. I put Salt on it. It was incredible.

That's a man's meal right there.

2yrupatu.jpg

Wilford approves! Hahaha

Finally just got an email from my course telling me that the driving range renovations are done and it's going to open tomorrow. About damn time.

The off-board interactions I have had today made me pretty darn happy today. It's amazing to me how many people here I can call a friend. I really do appreciate all of you.

The off-board interactions I have had today made me pretty darn happy today. It's amazing to me how many people here I can call a friend. I really do appreciate all of you.
You call them interactions. I call them shenanigans.

I dont get it?

"I believe San Diego means "Saint Diego."
"Well, when in Rome."
"I don't think you're using that right."
"Agree to disagree."

Homemade pecan pie. Love my mother in law.

May eat the whole damn thing tonight after today's round. Go into a kick ass sugar coma.

Just got a phone call that absolutely made my day. Week, even. Smiling ear-to-ear right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back