The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked a tee time to play with the FIL and Erica's grandpa. Two of my favorite people to play with. Just finally was able to beat the old man late last year. He's always got a good round in him. Have to drive a couple hours to meet them, but very much looking forward to it.

Have fun, hawk. Time to win!

He plays the hard to defeat old man golf. Hit it short and never miss a putt. He's really the reason I started playing the game, so I always enjoy the chance to tee it up with him.

Little man has his first day of school today. I'm so proud of him.

1012428_882413095181_1158495190_n.jpg

I took Brittany out for a fancy lunch at taco bell.. after lunch we decided to get cinnamon twists. We ordered then and the lady gave then to us for free.

It's the little things in life.

I took Brittany out for a fancy lunch at taco bell.. after lunch we decided to get cinnamon twists. We ordered then and the lady gave then to us for free.

It's the little things in life.

Thats awesome, if I were you I would probably be crying

That's awesome brotha! Thank you for serving our nation.

Thats awesome, if I were you I would probably be crying

My wife was much more sentimental than I was. This ritual will repeat itself every year for awhile.

That's awesome brotha! Thank you for serving our nation.

Thanks, man. I've no complaints. I get paid pretty well, and I've gotten to live all over the world, to say nothing of the training I've gotten. It's a much better gig than is occasionally presented.

Today I have been married for 3 years....to the same woman!! She is truly incredible and im not sure where I would be today without her. She put up with me and all my crazy shenanigans along with my love for all things golf and THP!

She is even letting me play golf with Cookie today after work!!!!

Love you!!! Yes I am happy and joyful to be married to a wonderful man for 3 years!!! What he didn't tell you is I'm making him take me to Texas De Brazil next week for dinner so I had to let him play golf today!!!

Today I have been married for 3 years....to the same woman!! She is truly incredible and im not sure where I would be today without her. She put up with me and all my crazy shenanigans along with my love for all things golf and THP!

Congrats. Thats awesome you get to golf to

Love you!!! Yes I am happy and joyful to be married to a wonderful man for 3 years!!! What he didn't tell you is I'm making him take me to Texas De Brazil next week for dinner so I had to let him play golf today!!!

BOOM!!!! What a great wife!

Congrats to you and niteowl! :flowers4u::guitar::in-love::kiss::love::thumb:

Happy wife=happy life, happy husband=golfs a lot! Congrats you two, hopefully many happy years to come.

Just got an invite to play the Olympic Club on Sunday morning. Stoooooooooookkkkkkeeeeddddd

Your son looks like a chip off the old block. Enjoy your time with him as the years really fly by!

I need you to talk to my son about joining the military :D. Thanks for all you guys do for our nation :clapp:

Your son looks like a chip off the old block. Enjoy your time with him as the years really fly by!

I need you to talk to my son about joining the military :D. Thanks for all you guys do for our nation :clapp:

No problem. I'm not a recruiter, so I won't lie to him. Don't be mad at me if he doesn't like what he hears, though.

Also, don't be mad at me if he does.

My little 8 month old daughter is awesome! She is literally the coolest thing ever!

I just got hired to be an 8th Grade World Geography teacher! So pumped after all the hard work and classes and tests I got a chance. It goes to show you that hard work does pay off, it may not be immediate but it DOES pay off. It is going to be a tough transition but I am ready for it.

Time to celebrate....... Beer thread here I come

Congrats to both of you!

I just got hired to be an 8th Grade World Geography teacher! So pumped after all the hard work and classes and tests I got a chance. It goes to show you that hard work does pay off, it may not be immediate but it DOES pay off. It is going to be a tough transition but I am ready for it.

Time to celebrate....... Beer thread here I come

I know your feeling! Congrats! I just graduated and got a job as a Kindergarten teacher! I am very excited!!!

I know your feeling! Congrats! I just graduated and got a job as a Kindergarten teacher! I am very excited!!!

Awesome! No way I could handle the little ones more power to you.

Also welcome to THP! This is great place.

Niteowl, she let you play golf and she is a THP member! If I know anything about THP wives it is that they are awesome!

Rejoice! Starting in 2015 Fox sports takes over US Open broadcast. Meaning no more Chris Berman after 2014. Bye, bye Boomer! Ain't going to miss that moron doing golf!

On a sad note, it does mean the loss of Azinger. Maybe Fox will hire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back