The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drove from SF to Twin Falls Idaho besides being dead beat I am super happy about my new adventure. so much life changing opportunity for myself and my family. Totally worth all the time in the truck today.
I thought you were going to Texas??? I used to have a lot of family in Twin Falls. Congrats on the new adventure, sure will be a lot different there than in SF. Enjoy!

One employee was left in the pro shop at the club that I belong to updating their computers. They heard a door shut... Then squealing tires..

Low and behold, my clubs were left right beside the door. They were missing 2 days..

Welcome back T4's and Futura X. Thank you to the honest person who returned them and thank you to THP for all of the offers to replace my clubs.

One employee was left in the pro shop at the club that I belong to updating their computers. They heard a door shut... Then squealing tires..

Low and behold, my clubs were left right beside the door. They were missing 2 days..

Welcome back T4's and Futura X. Thank you to the honest person who returned them and thank you to THP for all of the offers to replace my clubs.

That's awesome...glad it worked out

Nice dude! Glad to see you got everything back.

I thought you were going to Texas??? I used to have a lot of family in Twin Falls. Congrats on the new adventure, sure will be a lot different there than in SF. Enjoy!

North Dakota and Texas. Training in Montana then ND. Then I Will go from there. Just driving through here at a hotel for the night.

That's awesome news!
Thieves suck, the lowest of the low.

Wow very cool you got your clubs back.

Awesome news Sanzabar! Glad the goods arrived back.

Sanazabar, that is great that you got your clubs back!!!

C0ncept, nice dude. That is awesome bro.

Great deal on getting your clubs back Sanzabar! Guess they came to their senses.

Great news Sanzabar, they must have got the guilt's and brought them back.

Great news! Glad they showed up.

My HHJJ this morning is Henri freaking Savolainen, AKA Castor Hades, my MC teammate. He's a media wiz.

My HHJJ this morning is Henri freaking Savolainen, AKA Castor Hades, my MC teammate. He's a media wiz.

in addition to being a ROCK STAR

Awesome news man! Now start locking your locker!

Collected all my winnings from Sunday today. That's a big HHJJ!!

Just saw this on my girlfriend's Twitter. I think the bug has bit her. I'm speechless.

Does this mean half the budget for me? Off to the rant thread

dehetu4u.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back