Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how you guys actually do the episode with the distance involved. It came across as though you were in the same room from an audio perspective.

Great job on that.

JM

No we cant.
Because there is no debate. While Ranch is fine, it is not a condiment. Its a salad dressing.

Lies. It's a sauce if it's available in cups with foil lids.

Finally got my Superstroke Contest winnings from November... and they threw in an extra Counter Balanced Grip!

Finally got my Superstroke Contest winnings from November... and they threw in an extra Counter Balanced Grip!

Id like to say my pestering made a difference, but Im sure it didnt.
Good on you for sticking to it though.

I was wondering how you guys actually do the episode with the distance involved. It came across as though you were in the same room from an audio perspective.

Great job on that.

JM

I thought the same thing.

JB sounded cool, calm and collected.

The Dean - Professional. I imagined him sitting there in a cap and gown giving a speech for a graduation.

Id like to say my pestering made a difference, but Im sure it didnt.
Good on you for sticking to it though.
It may have helped, i got an apology letter from an actual SS employee with the second package.

Jell-o, pudding and yogurt come in cups with foil lids.

243lox1.jpg

Great job on that.

JM

Spending money at the start for good mics, a mixer and software helps a ton. We have a pretty good setup and will be upgrading deans mic soon to match.

It may have helped, i got an apology letter from an actual SS employee with the second package.

Glad it worked out.

My trip to DC got cancelled well in advance so I didn't have to figure out what was going on Sunday before I headed to the airport, and we have the vast majority of our porch done. Finally, after 4 months. Just waiting a week for the right sized slider...

thats good. Monday around here will still be no bueno. Snow is t stopping until tomorrow night and it will take thru Sunday to get a lot of places cleared and into Monday for DC residents and multiple parts of Md.

lol

nodcn6.jpg

We can debate the merits of sauces for McNuggets and why ranch is an acceptable choice.
That would be a hard debate because I don't see the positive side of it. Motion denied.

Got my confirmation today! Taking a half day monday so I can go in and get my next piece of ink! Been waiting for about 3 weeks, between having the artist draw it up and make changes so we are both happy with it. Cant wait! 2 half sleeves in progress, and the progress is coming along finally.

That would be a hard debate because I don't see the positive side of it. Motion denied.

Confirmation of THP bias.

Happy to be back in south GA where it is 65° and mostly sunny. Left north GA at 9 this morning where it was 35° and falling and raining.

Jello, chocolate pudding, and cottage cheese are contained in said containers.

Enjoy your McNuggets.

#Lawyered

Jello, chocolate pudding, and cottage cheese are contained in said containers.

Enjoy your McNuggets.

#Lawyered

And like any great lawyer your argument was obtained from an earlier attempt.

People Vs. Originality your honor.

And like any great lawyer your argument was obtained from an earlier attempt.

People Vs. Originality your honor.

"Skimming the Happy Thread," by ATLGolfer.

Heck -- I went back two whole pages before making my post. That's a record.

Calling for above freezing temperatures this weekend. Unheard of for January in Manitoba.

I'm happy that my knee feels miraculously better after being really stupid on skis Thursday and launching myself off a rock ledge with an unknown landing. I paid the price with awkward landing into a large mogul and my knee felt very similar to when I tore my ACL in the same knee 4 years ago. I could barely ski down the mountain and I seriously thought I might need my 3rd knee surgery since 2011 but somehow after packing it on ice for 10 hours yesterday I woke up this morning and it feels about 80% healed. It must of been just a strain or a 1st degree sprain but I know now that no permanent damage was done and I should be back to 100% soon. I definitely be able to make our annual guys ski trip Superbowl weekend.:act-up:

Last edited:
Tadashi,
Its not that cold in Orlando

Get to tee it up tomorrow with one of my best friends. The drive will be well worth it.

I'm proud of my son. He works really hard academically and it was rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back