Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's badass Adam, live it up bro and have some vodka for me!

Thanks Cookie! I'm super excited. I'm sure there will be plenty of vodka consumed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a text from my golf instructor yesterday asking if I could do him a huge favor.....
976749cd5fd3cf3c308216f524cd8ff3.jpg

Talked to the wife and she said "yes". So I'm heading out to Vegas Saturday morning for 5 days of golf and awesomeness!!!

Damn! Enjoy Southern Highlands - that is one serious course!!
Don't forget to have fun, either!!

The Happy Thread

Got a text from my golf instructor yesterday asking if I could do him a huge favor.....
976749cd5fd3cf3c308216f524cd8ff3.jpg

Talked to the wife and she said "yes". So I'm heading out to Vegas Saturday morning for 5 days of golf and awesomeness!!!

Have a ball Adam. Sounds like your going to have a blast

Last edited:
Mr. said he'll come to church with me and the kids on Sunday, this is HUGE! Like, angels are singing kinda huge!

Thanks Cookie! I'm super excited. I'm sure there will be plenty of vodka consumed

You got your caddie coveralls ready :)

You got your caddie coveralls ready :)

Lol tin cup flash back. "I didn't say I wanted you to play. Nooooo I need you to caddie for me"

That good feeling of getting stuff done!
One job already completed for the day, on to another!
Have a great Friday everyone!

Seeing our range full of people out in short sleeve shirts and shorts :banana:

It's the wife's birthday and I am happy to say we have an "Adult Night" planned. While it may only be dinner and a few drinks it will be well worth it.

It's the wife's birthday and I am happy to say we have an "Adult Night" planned. While it may only be dinner and a few drinks it will be well worth it.
"Adult Night" sounds like you have other plans. Haha.

When you drop that bomb, it makes you smile.
****ing A I like THP Events.

Only you my man. Adult night consists of actually being able to enjoy are food. :bananadance:

Happy to get picked by the RGN for the Hogan Event, found a round trip 1st class flight for $11.72 +points. Booked the Hotel room for 4 night for $75.00 +points the most expensive thing so far is the rental car and got that for $28.00 per day. wedding is tomorrow and all things are flowing well.

Sometimes things work out

Everyone sent home from work at noon on Fridays. I really need the time off, but really need the money... so conflicted. I guess I will take the time off and smile.

Happy to get picked by the RGN for the Hogan Event, found a round trip 1st class flight for $11.72 +points. Booked the Hotel room for 4 night for $75.00 +points the most expensive thing so far is the rental car and got that for $28.00 per day. wedding is tomorrow and all things are flowing well.

Sometimes things work out

d@mn jimmy you're on a roll! good luck with everything this weekend

Thanks buddy, have to roll with while it is working. Next week, who knows

Only you my man. Adult night consists of actually being able to enjoy are food. :bananadance:

Uh...sorry to say it wasn't only War...I had the exact same thought. But hey you never know, play your cards right and Happy Birthday to both of you :)

Ben Hogan! Gives me something to look forward to through the miserable wet spring months!

I'm playing golf Sunday. Haven't played since Alabama....damn rain is finally stopping tomorrow.

First sign of spring in the yard.

67ae086f87caca85e2b5142d721c06d3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back