Status
Not open for further replies.
Semester done. Spending the morning at the beach with family.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439042771.399556.jpg

I get to play golf with the wife and some good friends today ! :banana:

Took the wife to the range today, for maybe the 2nd time ever. She had been bugging me for a while to go.

Ended up getting compliments on my swing from a guy in the bay next to me. First time that anyone has ever told me I had a good looking swing. I thought I was swinging like garbage.... maybe not lol.

Got grades in for the semester and got As in both. Only two more semesters to survive. Then I can get back to important things like golf instead of grad school.

We won one of the raffle prizes at the tournament we had on Friday. Four tickets to the Diamond Club at Kauffman Stadium! They are for Wednesday against Detroit. I will be missing league night, as will my partner and both guys we use as subs, as they will be going too! Diamond Club is the high dollar, free food and drink tickets. We also got front row parking.

I wanted Jacqui to go, but she can't miss Wednesdays and they won't let us exchange them for another game.

For Mward

Would be lying if that hasn't been the first time I've watched that video today since I've been home.

Those eyes though.

Qualified for an AJGA Open today after winning a sudden death 3 person playoff that lasted 3 holes.

Qualified for an AJGA Open today after winning a sudden death 3 person playoff that lasted 3 holes.

That's some pressure...great job!

Working on a Sunday (not a normal workday) to get a machine up and running for a customer, and they come in to tell me how much they appreciate the extra effort.
And a gift of some homemade cookies.

Working on a Sunday (not a normal workday) to get a machine up and running for a customer, and they come in to tell me how much they appreciate the extra effort.
And a gift of some homemade cookies.

A little thanks from customers goes along way

Our backyard is finally getting mowed! With all the rain we weren't able to mow the backyard because it was so wet, but that also meant the grass was getting crazy high. I am pretty sure Arrow would have disappeared in it. They are finally mowing it now so we can use the backyard again, I am so excited!

THPers!!

My grandma and my mom are amazing. They're pretty much dropping everything to pick up the slack of the bomb that my in-laws dropped of not wanting to watch Lotte anymore, 4 days before I report to school.

An extra hour total of driving for me daily, but keeps my princess with my Gma who absolutely adores the ground she crawls on. Its everyone else's loss in the family now.

Gotta be a giant weight lifted off your shoulders for you and the doc. Glad to hear they're taking care of you three.

My grandma and my mom are amazing. They're pretty much dropping everything to pick up the slack of the bomb that my in-laws dropped of not wanting to watch Lotte anymore, 4 days before I report to school.

An extra hour total of driving for me daily, but keeps my princess with my Gma who absolutely adores the ground she crawls on. Its everyone else's loss in the family now.
Really happy to read this!!!!!!!!!!

This is pretty dayum cool, congrats and keep swinging at it.

Absolutely wonderful to hear it has worked out for you James!

Glad to hear you found a solution. Can't imagine what Amanda is going through now, thoughts are still with you guys.

Its everyone else's loss in the family now.

This is the truth.

I'm glad you found a solution you are comfortable with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you found a solution. Can't imagine what Amanda is going through now, thoughts are still with you guys.

This is the truth.

I'm glad you found a solution you are comfortable with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got a bad feeling its going to get ignorantly passive aggressive and I hate that for Amanda and more than that, for Charlotte.

I worry about the day to day stress on my grandma, but she's adamant she doesn't want Lotte in daycare.

I honestly wouldn't be as upset had it been told to up straight forward with no vaguery and also more than a week or twos notice.

I'd watch her had yoy not found a g'MA to help out. Glad it worked out. And as for the In laws, their loss.

Glad it worked out for you.

Discharged from PT this evening. There goes the whole "tennis elbow" excuse for bad golf.

I had a feeling it was going to happen today too--I shook a lot of hands in Savannah pain free--something I couldn't do AT ALL two months ago.

Guess I better hit the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back