Status
Not open for further replies.
My happy is that after five days my back is finally not hurting any longer.

We asked for each staff member's drink of choice. Jman ordered that, so he shall have it waiting for them.

Dang, I should have said Champagne. The real stuff, not the sparkling wine!

And everyone around me has their shoes on.

I'm no longer in Dallas. I made it to Houston and all things willing my flight to Orlando takes off in less the. 2 hours.

I'm no longer in Dallas. I made it to Houston and all things willing my flight to Orlando takes off in less the. 2 hours.

Phoenix->Dallas->Houston->Orlando

Someone wants frequent flier miles

My HHJJ is it's time to leave the Bay Area and head home. My family and my own bed sounds real good right now.

In flight Wi-Fi: It's better than nothing.

At the airport right now making my way to Phoenix! This weekend just came at the perfect time after an 80+ he work week already! Next stop 2ndGuyGolf, TopGolf, and some Superstition Mountain!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Florida, thats a happy.

I'm also not a bitter soul, and that's a bigger happy because life is to damn short to live it that way.

I'm also not a bitter soul, and that's a bigger happy because life is to damn short to live it that way.
Gorgeous weather this weekend, enjoy it!

Right behind you! We are landing in about 25 minutes.

Hello MCO

Sounds like a lot of happy for some awesome people being warm!

Tempted KC for a round...should be in low 40's by then. Layers and good times ahead!

Just refinanced my truck with 2 months delayed payment and paying it off 3 months early down the road. Only $20 more a month with almost a point lower rate. Yes...could have been almost 6 months early but Christmas is coming and payoff is so far away...I'm a sucker but happy with it.

Bought my tickets to meet my gf's family in Mexico. I will be celebrating New years there. Hoping I can squeeze it in a round or two at the course in her town which looks steller. I am a bit nervous as I will be asking her mother and father for her hand in marriage.....note as well they only speak Spanish. My Spanish is very rusty right now but I have been practicing every night.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bought my tickets to meet my gf's family in Mexico. I will be celebrating New years there. Hoping I can squeeze it in a round or two at the course in her town which looks steller. I am a bit nervous as I will be asking her mother and father for her hand in marriage.....note as well they only speak Spanish. My Spanish is very rusty right now but I have been practicing every night.

Whoa, you sure move fast! Congrats!

Whoa, you sure move fast! Congrats!
Thank you Brad. From knowing what I want and how different things are from my past. This is the correct route

What are you using to learn?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Took little man to his first big boy movie today to see Peanuts, his stuffed Snoopy in hand. He did really well and we all had a great time and enjoyed the movie. ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446918933.212064.jpg

What are you using to learn?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Right now, YouTube videos and Duolingo

Got home today and found a small package had come for me. Couldn't remember ordering anything that small so I open it up and it's a sleeve of three titleist gold balls marked "test" and not saying I was chosen to test a new set of prototype balls. Kinda cool never had the opportunity before to do a review.

Was able to knock out a bunch if the painting in two days at my BIL's condo, which leaves him with some touch up work and two coats in the master bathroom and some minor other things. Looks like they will be able to get it on the renters market sometime next week.

Was able to knock out a bunch if the painting in two days at my BIL's condo, which leaves him with some touch up work and two coats in the master bathroom and some minor other things. Looks like they will be able to get it on the renters market sometime next week.
Awesome!! I bet he's very happy with your progress.

My happy, I bought Spam at the store. Looks like I'll be having Spam and eggs in the morning. Yep its the little "luxuries" in life that make it all worth it. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Awesome!! I bet he's very happy with your progress.

My happy, I bought Spam at the store. Looks like I'll be having Spam and eggs in the morning. Yep its the little "luxuries" in life that make it all worth it. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He and his wife are happy. They had to do a lot of work to get it ready and had some delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back