Status
Not open for further replies.
Tadashi,
Its not that cold in Orlando

I love watching animals play in the snow

Talked to Hawk a couple of days ago. Love that dude and try to connect every couple of weeks. Looking forward to my next trip to Chicago and getting to hang out with my brother. He is doing well and loving time with the kiddos.

Glad to hear. Hawk is good people.

Hawk a good one and we keep in touch also. It will be good to see him this summer

1) a fun day with a true friend on the course, always worth the 4.5 hr drive

2) SO many new and newly active members, makes me smile.

1) a fun day with a true friend on the course, always worth the 4.5 hr drive

2) SO many new and newly active members, makes me smile.

That's a good happy.

Happiness is being on a plane full of dejected Patriots fans.

And today was a good day. New ink is done!
image_zpslng0e46b.jpeg

image_zpsro5k38xq.jpeg

Been wanting this for a long time and finally got it!

About to get me a Peanut Butter Cup blizzard from Dairy Queen. Definitely a happy.

The wife and I got our W2's today and I had our taxes filed in less than an hour. Super easy and some THP event cash is on the way! Just don't tell the Mrs

This is my 500th post! I gotta say, I love THP and am excited for all of the amazing opportunities JB and GolferGal have planned for us this year!

This is my 500th post! I gotta say, I love THP and am excited for all of the amazing opportunities JB and GolferGal have planned for us this year!
Congrats on the milestone!

Congrats on the milestone!

i know it's not much compared to many others out there, but it's awesome to be a more active part of THP!

The wife and I got our W2's today and I had our taxes filed in less than an hour. Super easy and some THP event cash is on the way! Just don't tell the Mrs
That's awesome! I wish our taxes were that easy. Here's hoping we have some cash back too! ?

i know it's not much compared to many others out there, but it's awesome to be a more active part of THP!
It's been said before, and I will say it again, being active is not directly tied to post count.

Happy that you are happy to be here!

My awesome wife made a photo book with all my pictures from THP Legacy. I didn't know she was doing it and it turned out really great!
Here's a few pages:

c680a985edbd10fb6fe337e82b17dbfb.jpg

3cbb55512bf6e229c8d9540e057aa339.jpg

49c212d4468104b2c79287a74361dbf8.jpg

That's very cool Curtis!

On what has been an otherwise horrendous day for many reasons, my boss made it a little better. And for that, I am happy. He dropped off this little gem after seeing me complete a project today and noticing something was off. While it doesn't solve the real world issues outside, this simple act of kindness helps mask it for a while.

3d6cf4ab834eb113f04a0afca81ef390.jpg

On what has been an otherwise horrendous day for many reasons, my boss made it a little better. And for that, I am happy. He dropped off this little gem after seeing me complete a project today and noticing something was off. While it doesn't solve the real world issues outside, this simple act of kindness helps mask it for a while.

3d6cf4ab834eb113f04a0afca81ef390.jpg

Whoa, that definitely helps the mood! Pretty cool!

I received a neat package of THP stuff from braddman19 today!

87.5 on my first Behavioral Health test and 100 on my quiz in that class. Hoping I can do the same in my OB and Peds class on Monday.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

i wish my taxes were this easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back