Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the ok from the Doc to buy Springsteen tickets tomorrow when they go on sale. So insanely excited.

Got the ok from the Doc to buy Springsteen tickets tomorrow when they go on sale. So insanely excited.

That's pretty badass, I've heard he puts on a heck of a show too

That's pretty badass, I've heard he puts on a heck of a show too
I really can't put it into words how excited I am, hell I'd go by myself to this one if it meant it was the only way I could go.

Jealous. Dude!!!!!

I really can't put it into words how excited I am, hell I'd go by myself to this one if it meant it was the only way I could go.

My wife is going to Adele by herself, it was the only way she could get a ticket.

The steak is served

a6eca4a62bd51c5db98276e4b668cb9f.jpg
9fa3721b8438cd3cfbe27cf9822b58a1.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's a hunk o meat right there. Do you go caveman style and just grab it?

If that's me, I picking that thing up and swinging it like a hammer

ca8704cc04161938531f97db8f3932cf.jpg

Old skool

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My happy is Fritters is still here.

The Happy Thread

My happy is Fritters is still here.

Morgan said it can stay till Monday, and then the legend of Fritters will just have to live on in spirit.

Im happy to be able to watch live golf on tv again, even though it is only the european tour.

Also opening day at my club today and i shot a 75.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone as happy as this guy right now and I quote from Shane's mouth. This steak is better than a fat chick I would take this every time.

c3d4d3e5e33014353c4a7a5503b7caaa.jpg

3902c919f0c4b35a5b8d16a48fe620ef.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Morgan said it can stay till Monday, and then the legend of Fritters will just have to live on in spirit.

You can copy me and put your "user title" as "aka fritters".

I do the work from home thing sometimes as well, and work gave me two older monitors that were laying around. That saved me the pain of having to haul the ones in the office home, etc.
Sounds like my plan to work from home every other day for the next month (with my boss alternating with me) has been approved. We're doing construction in our office, and if we can alternate we only need 1 temporary space to share instead of 2. Looks like every little bit is helping as we got the plan approved. Now to just get my monitors and stuff home...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My son won first place in his taekwondo tournament!

1915324_10205831369729388_7254031255624192291_n.jpg

Thats awesome Cookie.

Congrats to crumbs!

(part of cookie, hahaha)

Thanks gents, he's pretty stoked! Placed in top 3 of all 5 events that were part of the competition and that's what deemed him the overall champion.

I'm happy I found this beauty deep in my humidor.

e21c73309cf07d2e6cc0e7baea97bc9d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back