Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma was cleared from having throat cancer as benign tumors were the case and although it's still in the lungs, she won't have to worry about not being able to eat....and the lungs cancer hasn't effected her at all yet. Doctor said 6-9 months and she's 5 months in and going strong.... What do doctors know?! ?
Fantastic news. Hope everything keeps trending up!

First round of 2016 in 90 minutes!

Also....
fbf17f6bdfc6a6065fdd3c534f71ddab.jpg

Enjoy every minute, they go from this:

to this, way too fast:

Still, something to be happy about.

**Documenting for future use** I've been married almost 20 years and we were talking about "last night" and she says "______________ was your signal"! What the heck? I never knew that was a signal?????? I'll be looking for that signal more often and remind her of her words.

**Documenting for future use** I've been married almost 20 years and we were talking about "last night" and she says "______________ was your signal"! What the heck? I never knew that was a signal?????? I'll be looking for that signal more often and remind her of her words.
Not even sure I can follow this but I guess it's a good happy for you. Haha

Today at the range I realized I can be really good at golf still I just need to work on it a little harder than before. I started to rest on my laurels and my natural ability but the older I get the harder I need to work.

Good motivation.

Today at the range I realized I can be really good at golf still I just need to work on it a little harder than before. I started to rest on my laurels and my natural ability but the older I get the harder I need to work.

Good motivation.

knock that rust off and get after it dude. No doubt you can still be as good as you want to be.

I love this game.

Hate how people at work try to beat up on the 'weak link'. Today I stuck up for that weak link and probably put myself on the bad list.
But that weak link showed more appreciation than those nasty folks ever have.
Good for you Derek. Doing the right thing isn't always popular.

Also good news on your grandmother. Hope she continues to show those Dr's whose boss.

Good for you Derek. Doing the right thing isn't always popular.

Also good news on your grandmother. Hope she continues to show those Dr's whose boss.
Thank you sir. Really hope the good stuff continues for her! ?

today we had a little party for my grandmother's 90th birthday, she is still very healthy for her age and was very happy to see all her extended family that came to celebrate her. she can't drive anymore and lives a few blocks from my house so I got to give her a ride to and from the party. she was so happy the car got really dusty on the way back. that feels so good, it was a lot of work to plan everything, but well worth it.

today we had a little party for my grandmother's 90th birthday, she is still very healthy for her age and was very happy to see all her extended family that came to celebrate her. she can't drive anymore and lives a few blocks from my house so I got to give her a ride to and from the party. she was so happy the car got really dusty on the way back. that feels so good, it was a lot of work to plan everything, but well worth it.

Happy Birthday Memere

The wedding is in the books, went off without a hitch. All the planning and work the Wife and Daughter did paid off, just a beautiful day all around.

knock that rust off and get after it dude. No doubt you can still be as good as you want to be.

Are you sure you didn't intend to reply to The Papa?

:banana:

There is no signal its a trap, after 39 years of being together I am certain of this. Even if there was a Signal, it would change if you ever got close to figuring it out.

And we are doomed to fall for it (whatever we think it is) every time.....

Are you sure you didn't intend to reply to The Papa?

:banana:

Hahaha.... That was great! I'm glad someone knew what I was talking about.

There is no signal its a trap, after 39 years of being together I am certain of this. Even if there was a Signal, it would change if you ever got close to figuring it out.

And we are doomed to fall for it (whatever we think it is) every time.....

I'm sure I'll mistake the signal in the future but for now... It's mine! :bananadance:

So many changes going on in life right now. So many wonderful changes that will ensure a happy and successful future. I feel very fortunate. Life is good.

Mr V came to church with me and the kiddos today, words can't describe how much that means to me.

Best part, he said he liked it. BIG DEAL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in minute clinic, as my daughter probably has pink eye. That's obviously not the happy part. What is, is that with a little quiet time, we just had a nice conversation about nothing in general. A sort of Seinfeld-ish chat I really enjoyed.

First day at the new Job. Crazy excited and have already been challenged to a blood match on the office ping pong table.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have a tee time after work! First time out this year, and I get to use my amazing grandaddy clubs again. I wish I could play more than 9 holes, but I'll take what I can get.

I really am blessed in life. Materials only bring temporary happiness. Family lasts forever
d93c0a8982fde4873c652f0867e9837c.jpg

Playing golf two days in a row, pain free. I like that.

In addition to Mr V's post ... All the V's (ps - there are 6 Phil Vedda's in this picture, SIX!)

ab4dcb163b75ec4bfe393e8278453296.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back