FIRSSSSST!

I’m happy to be able to open this thread to find out who else is happy again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't post enough in this thread. Happy Hump Day!

I’m happy that our Florida condo remodel is on schedule to be finished maybe by the end of September, a month earlier than planned. Especially since no remodel work is allowed after November 1st. Also happy to be traveling to Naples tomorrow for a long weekend with my wife and two daughters to meet with our GC and check out the progress. I have only seen pictures since they started the remodel in May.

tahoebum;n8876439 said:
I’m happy that our Florida condo remodel is on schedule to be finished maybe by the end of September, a month earlier than planned. Especially since no remodel work is allowed after November 1st. Also happy to be traveling to Naples tomorrow for a long weekend with my wife and two daughters to meet with our GC and check out the progress. I have only seen pictures since they started the remodel in May.

You better show us!

Happy to be heading to Chicago tomorrow for another fantastic THP event! #ShaftUp

Happy everyday thinking about the Grandaddy of them all. I O 1

Had my check up today, PSA dropped a full point!!! :banana: Good for another 6 months.

Such great news yesterday, feel so happy I cannot stop smiling . Even more then usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a crazy last few weeks for me. Wheels completely fell off. They are now back on and I think better than ever. Looking forward to the future and not feeling as stuck anymore.

It's my first day actually out in the field selling for my new job and I got an order on my second stop! It's nothing huge but it's a start.

KEV;n8878571 said:
It's my first day actually out in the field selling for my new job and I got an order on my second stop! It's nothing huge but it's a start.

gotta start somewhere! good luck and I am glad you are back into the working world.

Reactions: KEV
KEV;n8878571 said:
Go get it KEV!

It's Friday!!!:blob:

Only 90 minutes delayed. Landing in 15 and should be home in 90 minutes after getting luggage.

Man what a long day, but excited to see family

Canadan;n8876447 said:
You better show us!

The condo remodel is progressing ahead of schedule although as you can see it’s a mess right now. Bathroom showers and floors are all done. Wood floor install starts on Monday and all the kitchen cabinets and built-ins go in the first week of September. Things should be complete by October 1st! My wife, daughters, and our designer friend all went out yesterday and ordered the remaining beds and furniture(I golfed) which will be in by mid November just in time for our planned vacation at the condo.

Attachments

• 719BC599-D49A-4556-81BC-1924F5920495.jpeg
    719BC599-D49A-4556-81BC-1924F5920495.jpeg
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 23AE147E-C85F-481D-A2FD-B82E85A11976.jpeg
    23AE147E-C85F-481D-A2FD-B82E85A11976.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 882F31F8-1BCC-4945-9EBE-61DF7660E12E.jpeg
    882F31F8-1BCC-4945-9EBE-61DF7660E12E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
A couple more pics. We won’’t grow tired of the view to the west! We are still shocked that our dream beach condo is becoming a reality. It’s the perfect winter retirement spot for us with some of our best friends owning a condo in the same complex just 100 yards from ours. Some other lifelong friends are planning on buying a condo in Naples next year. I’’ll have two of my regular Minnesota golf buddies from the last 30 years living just minutes away. :act-up:

Attachments

• 36517971-CC81-4FED-8FAA-5F860B2CBDFA.jpeg
    36517971-CC81-4FED-8FAA-5F860B2CBDFA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • A52536B4-5462-4243-A3E1-DA590DE96386.jpeg
    A52536B4-5462-4243-A3E1-DA590DE96386.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
living the dream tahoe! enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Happy that all three girls survived the first three days of school!

tomcat;n8879057 said:

My wife and I were just talking about this. For us it's only 3rd and 5th, but the girls survived and more importantly like their teachers. They each have some friends in their classes and hopefully it sets up for a stress free year.

tomcat;n8879057 said:

Ours start this week. We'll be sending our youngest off to kindergarten so my biggest happy is the amount of money were going to save on daycare!

KEV;n8879181 said:
Ours start this week. We'll be sending our youngest off to kindergarten so my biggest happy is the amount of money were going to save on daycare!

That is huge. Plus, now you'll suddenly have weekdays between 8:30-3pm open now.

Reactions: KEV
My daughter starts preschool the day after Labor Day! She will go 9-12 Tuesday and Thursday. So, I can play golf or go to the gym now those days! Mom-Wed-Fri will still be reserved for Aquarium, Story Time, and Gymnastics studio.

Back