I've had a pretty kick-ass week at work, the family is healthy and I come home happy every night. Life is good right now!

Playing The Patriot today and tomorrow. #GoodTimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the weekend!

It’s rainy here today for our weekend in Florida but I’m at our new condo to install a mesh router, assembly two queen beds, program HomeKit dimmer switches, and maybe install a smart lock for the front entry deadbolt. I really enjoy working on projects around the house and when we come back for vacation in November with another couple most everything will be dialed in.

Became a great uncle again today.
Luke Milan. 7lb 14oz. 21 inches long
4C5D7DCB-FF02-43D8-BE8B-94C2651101FE.jpeg

Sky was dark, raining and felt like freezing.
Looking out the kitchen window and saw a large Blue Jay perched on the branches of a near by cherry tree. Then I saw the second one . They were very large. larger than a fully grown Bobbin. Then I spotted the 3rd one right outside the window bouncing on the branches of a dwarf maple tree. They had their Winter color already. Splashes of blue still showed through the grey when they were flapping their wings.
I thought the Blue Jays are territorial spices, had never seen them in pairs, not to mention seeing 3.

27% relative humidity!

After an extremely hard year things seem to be improving on several fronts at home. I got the urge to play 9 yesterday, which hasn’t happened hardly at all this season. I went out by myself, played two balls and just had a fun time hitting shots and being on the course. It is such a simple pleasure....but after not wanting/having it basically this entire year it sure was nice.

After an extremely hard year things seem to be improving on several fronts at home. I got the urge to play 9 yesterday, which hasn’t happened hardly at all this season. I went out by myself, played two balls and just had a fun time hitting shots and being on the course. It is such a simple pleasure....but after not wanting/having it basically this entire year it sure was nice.

That’s awesome my friend.

My dads 88th birthday was today. Always such a special day.

Glad to hear you’re enjoying golf and things are looking up on the home front Frank!

Love reading this buddy!

This makes me so happy to see Frank!

Gawd damn that is great news T4K. I enjoyed spending time with you at the Grandaddy. Then enjoyed it again at CDA this year, although I knew it was not easy. Hearing this is just awesome.

Our little dude started actually purposefully smiling today and kinda playing around for the first time. If someone can name a better feeling, I’d love to hear it. That shoots right through you and put the biggest smile on my face.

Today is baby day! Our son should be here in a couple hours! Be praying for us!

This makes me smile, Frank.

Baby’s good, mama’s loopy. All is well! I’ve been discussing with him about how to build himself a solid golf swing, but he doesn’t seem too interested. Is this normal behavior?

The guys from this past weekends event got together and got this for me and each signed it. It will hang soon in the THP Lab.

7F3373F0-0883-41FF-8584-31354842A8A9.jpeg

Back