I don’t know where he picked this up, but my 3 year old just hit me with a “dad guess what? Chicken butt” and ran off howling with laughter. 😂

There is a huge nursing strike here in Minnesota right now. I am not involved, as I bailed on 17 years of seniority in 2016 and left after a 7 week strike.

I already loved my job, and standing at my desk in the basement office, talking to veterans on the phone, at home, while the drama plays out at all the metro hospitals is a really amazing feeling.

It was really hard to refrain from any "I told you so" stuff with old co-workers, who thought I was nuts to leave, reaching out in the past week.

Then you add the Callaway questions thread confirming that the 4w (yeah, 3HL, it's still a 4w to me) is still gonna be around and I'm almost dancing right now

Closed on house yesterday and unloaded 1st trailer load. Unloaded Motorhome today. You can pack a lot of crap in a big bus. New owners picked it up tonight. Couple interested in our house that’s for sale. I’m leaving in the morning for Waco to look at a new 5th wheel. If I survive all this I might get to play golf again.

D9C34BBA-A10C-4D41-A4AA-60771C02AC9C.jpeg
Meet the teacher night for my oldest. Got some great feedback about his reading, spelling, and attitude. His teacher said he’s a polite young man with a big heart who cares deeply for others. Could not be more proud of that kid right now.

Spent the day at Wrigley with the wife and friends. What a great day. going out for deep dish tonight and Cal / ND football tomorrow

The GMAN family grew by one yesterday! everyone is happy and healthy!

IMG_20220916_175602.jpg

Today was a much needed awesome day! Our youngest made the High School JROTC Raider Team and today was their first competition! They won first place!!!
E296FAB7-5047-4457-BD99-1F608083D3CE.jpeg

Congratulations

This kid passed his Temps test last night. We'll be going to the BMV on Saturday to make it official.

Connor Temps.jpg

30th High School reunion this weekend. Homecoming for H.S. football team, is 5-0 ranked top 5 in the state and hosting a 5-0 team, huge game. Will probably decided the conference.
I have old buddies coming from Indy, Phoenix, & freakin' Bangkok coming to stay with us this weekend. We'll be livin' out best lives...

Julie found a convertible like she owned a long time ago....a '93 Lebaron dubbed her Bucky Mobile 30165B49-E122-4E42-81C1-B18AA1912ED0.jpeg

My mom and I both got electricity back just now. Internet’s working too.

Playing with my girlfriend’s 10yr old son, and he just learned that being an adult sometimes is just a big kid with fun money.

I bought a Nerf Gatling gun and I’m gonna light his ass up because he shot me in the back of the head when I wasn’t paying attention 😂

Playing with my girlfriend’s 10yr old son, and he just learned that being an adult sometimes is just a big kid with fun money.

I bought a Nerf Gatling gun and I’m gonna light his ass up because he shot me in the back of the head when I wasn’t paying attention 😂
I just assumed being the same height he just thought you were a bearded child.

I just assumed being the same height he just thought you were a bearded child.
Well then the bearded child has some fun allowance money to burn hahaha

Had a terrible range Session yesterday, shanked 25 balls straight to Right. Spend this whole day at work thinking of what I did wrong. At 14 am I figured out , my backswing was to inside. Went out at 16 and played great Golf. Shank Gone and greens and birdies all over the place. Sometimes life is a rollercoaster for a half autistic golf nerd like me.😆

A43BE32D-5D9F-4F13-B756-FF2AE1C39EA9.jpeg
Got some fun stuff planned for the birthday boy today.

After 8 days of very light symptoms (not the same for @Nessinator) I can announce that @Nessinator and myself are now COVID FREE.

Unfortunately that also means I'm working on a Saturday.

Back