We had some blood tests and an ultrasound done on our daughter this week after a routine doctor's visit Tuesday caused some concern about her thyroid. All test came back negative and it's great to have a doctor that gets the results back to us so quickly so we don't have to worry about this over the weekend.

Rough week of tryouts for my son, but he pulled it out and made the JV soccer squad. Fantastically happy for him.

If you saw my post in the rant thread about the bar, I'm happy to say we had a good night last night. Made $100 even in tips each and we are not closing.

If you saw my post in the rant thread about the bar, I'm happy to say we had a good night last night. Made $100 even in tips each and we are not closing.
Did not see it, but congrats!

Has to feel good.

By this time next Saturday, I'll be sitting on the beach at our condo in Naples Florida. It's our annual anniversary vacation and this year we have another couple joining us for the first 4 days. We can't wait as it will be our first long vacation at our new condo that we bought in February and with the single-digit low temperatures on the way this week, 85 and sunny will be a joy.

Just was chatting with a buddy tonight about THP and he said shoot me a text with the website address! Happy night when you can spread THP to others.

Got home and my 4 year old boys told me all about how they woke up and saw the first snow of the year this morning. The excitement they have for a snow in November makes me appreciate its beauty, instead of complain about snow in November. I need to start viewing the world like they do more often, because their view is wonderful!

I was doing a service at a customer's house today and noticed a dozen ERC Soft TT in the garage. I was chatting with him about golf and complimented him on his bag (M5 driver, G410 FWs, G400 irons, Vokey wedges, Scotty putter) and his choice of balls. We talk a little golf and I find out he's a member at a club I used to work at (Torreon Golf Club). I continue his service and knock on the door to let him know I'm finished. He thanks me for the service and tells me he left a tip on the front seat of the service truck. I get to the truck and he left the entire dozen of ERCs on my seat. I love golf customers. This is the 3rd golf tip I've gotten this year (including a greens fee at one course, and two sleeves of black and yellow Truvis).:p

Going to see Kevin James tomorrow night!

Fingers crossed. Minor medical issue, hopefully nothing to worry about.

In other words, we will be scalping your tickets tomorrow because we know people want these seats.
Hope all is okay.

In other words, we will be scalping your tickets tomorrow because we know people want these seats.
Hope all is okay.

Monitoring it as we speak. Will know tomorrow. Thanks erratic weather and snowbirds (not sure they’re to blame but I’ll do it anyway)

Happy to have played 18 today and 27 yesterday. Enjoy your weekends all.

Monitoring it as we speak. Will know tomorrow. Thanks erratic weather and snowbirds (not sure they’re to blame but I’ll do it anyway)
Did your daughter grab another finger?

I hope everything is ok Wardy.

Did your daughter grab another finger?

I hope everything is ok Wardy.

No, but she took a bead necklace and was twirling it around and that got me in the ankle. That hurts more than you’d think.

• Haha
Reactions: KEV

Car Accident? Wow.

Car Accident? Wow.

No no, god no. I’ll avoid the word so not to induce panic, but.... F word like symptoms.

While at Kevin James show, just found out Criss Angel is coming here in December and bought tickets

Back