C4635685-B960-49A0-B30B-9545918C8832.jpeg

THP’ers are awesome. This place continues to renew my faith in humanity.

My world all in one picture.

128935644e825752f55155a79e15f63b.jpg

IMG_1463.JPG

Tonight was pretty awesome. My brother in law, his wife and their daughter decided to move back from Portland and closed on their house today. They did all of this without telling my wife's parents about it.

Tonight was the big reveal at their new house and my in laws response was fantastic! They were totally blindsided and it was awesome to watch their reaction.

Rainy cool day today. So a prefect day for my son and I go to a little under-appreciated par 3 course and slog around. My kid doesn't care a bit about golf. This was my twenty year old son just wanting to spend time with me doing something I might like. Afterwards we had lunch at a brewery thats right next door.
Happy doesnt cover it. It just doesn't

Date Night!
IMG_1506.JPG

Golf today, doggos, Maddy (our newborn) and I relaxing in the media room watching football, Lauren and our son at Urban Air Trampoline park having a blast. What an awesome day!

Less than ideal day today... started with the quake and the propane scare. Up early to work, leave the fam with the gen up and running. A full day of hearing generators just like for Maria. Had to cut out of work bc my mom needed assistance. Spent the afternoon getting her setup.. My sister left today with her fam looking for more/better medical assistance for my niece so I’m fully responsible for mom.

but got home to an amazon delivery which changed the mood ?.

81AE0FDA-82BF-46BA-8715-37E1909DC69A.jpeg

First day riding a bike and she had it down from the get go. Absolutely loved it and didn’t want to stop. Doesn’t get any better than seeing her this happy.

Less than ideal day today... started with the quake and the propane scare. Up early to work, leave the fam with the gen up and running. A full day of hearing generators just like for Maria. Had to cut out of work bc my mom needed assistance. Spent the afternoon getting her setup.. My sister left today with her fam looking for more/better medical assistance for my niece so I’m fully responsible for mom.

View attachment 8921482

First day riding a bike and she had it down from the get go. Absolutely loved it and didn’t want to stop. Doesn’t get any better than seeing her this happy.
Saw the report of the earthquake earlier today.... Hope all is okay with you / family and the rest of the island! No need for more of this.....

@obedt I am glad you guys are ok and making the best of it.

Saw the report of the earthquake earlier today.... Hope all is okay with you / family and the rest of the island! No need for more of this.....
The vast, vast majority of people are fine. For all the physical damage seen in pics, we’ve been blessed there have not been many lives lost. We’ll rebuild- this does bring into focus a lot more how bad the infrastructure is here though.

View attachment 8921482

Damn dude, glad you guys are all okay and things are looking up with the little pedaler!

THPers talking on THP to start the year off right, in big waves. Makes me so happy.

love this community. Proud to be a part of it. Especially in super lame January.

I know, it was freezing today at Hammock at 62 and sunny.

I know, it was freezing today at Hammock at 62 and sunny.
You disgust me, hahahahaha!

I would scream for 62 right now (assuming that didn’t include crazy wind or inches of rain)

Back