today was pretty good. first choice course was fogged out so I walked 18 on the "home" course...

Morgan Cuppers announced today...........that should make all of THP smile!

Actually loosing weight. Down 8 lbs since I started doing my thing. That makes me happy. Only 12 more to go before the Distance Bash.

I’m a fan of the show NCIS and through golf have become friends with one of the actors on there. He is more into golf equipment than most THPers. It’s pretty funny and awesome to read our text chains.

Morgan Cuppers announced today...........that should make all of THP smile!
I've been on cloud over this for 24 hours. Having a team to share an experience with is SOOOO much better, especially when they are all pumped.

I've been on cloud over this for 24 hours. Having a team to share an experience with is SOOOO much better, especially when they are all pumped.
Team Hackers is in good hands with you as cap! This team is shaping up to be special IMO.

My daughter made the winning bucket at the buzzer tonight. She’s not especially good at hoops...I was really happy for her.

Tonight was a great night spending time with my boy having a "slumber party" in the basement. As he's sleeping on the couch beside me it makes me happy I get to do things like this that hopefully he'll remember when he's older.

Today is my 10 year anniversary here, so I'm going to go on a bit about it all and it fits in the happy thread.

I joined in 2010 looking for info on a Nickent 3DX Square driver of all things, found the site as I was starting to golf as an outlet from coaching football for a living...one stress for another, haha. I lurked, and eventually got hooked. Since then, its been a whirlwind.

Forum reviews and events lead to an opportunity to become a staff writer here, about 7 years ago I was the new guy and now I'm the elder statesman on the writing staff hahaha!

Seriously though, there have been amazing peaks, and as with anything there have been bumpy patches. The constant has been this place is and will always be what you want it to be. If you want it to be drama, you'll create it. If you want it to be a haven, you'll create it.

I've talked a lot of golf, made a lot of friends, and even gained some family along the way.

Haters will hate, but THP is a happy place for me, and I don't care how cheesy that sounds.

So, thank you for 10 years, and here is to 10 more!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Happy my work week is half over. Couple more days and it’s time to play 18.

Today is my 10 year anniversary here, so I'm going to go on a bit about it all and it fits in the happy thread.

I joined in 2010 looking for info on a Nickent 3DX Square driver of all things, found the site as I was starting to golf as an outlet from coaching football for a living...one stress for another, haha. I lurked, and eventually got hooked. Since then, its been a whirlwind.

Forum reviews and events lead to an opportunity to become a staff writer here, about 7 years ago I was the new guy and now I'm the elder statesman on the writing staff hahaha!

Seriously though, there have been amazing peaks, and as with anything there have been bumpy patches. The constant has been this place is and will always be what you want it to be. If you want it to be drama, you'll create it. If you want it to be a haven, you'll create it.

I've talked a lot of golf, made a lot of friends, and even gained some family along the way.

Haters will hate, but THP is a happy place for me, and I don't care how cheesy that sounds.

So, thank you for 10 years, and here is to 10 more!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
One of your reviews is what brought me here, so let me be one of the first to say thanks for the time and effort you put in to your reviews and articles. You’ve helped me gain a better understanding of golf and the gear!! Cheers sir!

Been kinda depressed lately, but watching my son play drums in a Bowie show this weekend sure made me smile

I’m a fan of the show NCIS and through golf have become friends with one of the actors on there. He is more into golf equipment than most THPers. It’s pretty funny and awesome to read our text chains.
I love NCIS!! Which actor? (if you can say)

Amazing opportunity presented itself again due to the generosity of Callaway/friends and got to spend the afternoon here just talking golf and hanging out with some pretty cool people

74590b363664ca9b9bba21036c3e35d8.jpg

Amazing opportunity presented itself again due to the generosity of Callaway/friends and got to spend the afternoon here just talking golf and hanging out with some pretty cool people

74590b363664ca9b9bba21036c3e35d8.jpg
Bruuuuuuuuuh!!! ACA in the BUILDING! I mean the bus! That's so sick my dude.

20 years ago today, on the beautiful beaches of Jamaica, my wife and I exchanged our vows. I am quite shocked that this amazing lady has put up with my arse for 20 years, but am certainly ecstatic that she has!

20 years ago today, on the beautiful beaches of Jamaica, my wife and I exchanged our vows. I am quite shocked that this amazing lady has put up with my arse for 20 years, but am certainly ecstatic that she has!

Congrats! 20 Years is a heck of a long time.

Here is to 20 more

Congrats! 20 Years is a heck of a long time.

Here is to 20 more

Speaking strictly from my perspective, there have been only a few times where it has felt like a long time. For the most part though, it hasn't. I'm sure she may give a different answer though. Haha

Speaking strictly from my perspective, there have been only a few times where it has felt like a long time. For the most part though, it hasn't. I'm sure she may give a different answer though. Haha

Haha! I am just passing 6 months, so I have a long way to go to get to 20, but in this day and age, 20 years is extremely impressive. I am sure you all have learned quite a bit about each other.

Congratulations! That's a great milestone.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Been kinda depressed lately, but watching my son play drums in a Bowie show this weekend sure made me smile
Hoping to see things turn around for you, and that you have more comments in this thread!

Back