Glad to see your smiling face around here again man. Hope all is well

it is nice to be missed...been a rough couple of months and frankly, moving across the country just sucked all of the energy out of me before that. Hoping things are headed in a positive direction.

Sidekick for this morning
8D24871A-8612-451D-A4E0-315499F63184.jpeg

Our new house here in Las Vegas is finished and we got the keys yesterday. This all started as a fascination with Vegas as a young fresh faced Marine in 1985 and today is the culmination of 35 years of hard work, determination and getting the wife interested in moving here. Now we have our dream home a few more years of work and then retirement. Couldn't have done it without her.

IMG_20191214_162936.jpgIMG_20200121_154425.jpg

Our new house here in Las Vegas is finished and we got the keys yesterday. This all started as a fascination with Vegas as a young fresh faced Marine in 1985 and today is the culmination of 35 years of hard work, determination and getting the wife interested in moving here. Now we have our dream home a few more years of work and then retirement. Couldn't have done it without her.

View attachment 8924226View attachment 8924229
Congratulations! Good to see an old gyrene getting to relax in a warm climate. Don’t lose too much at the tables!

ations! Good to see an old gyrene ge

very nice, congrats to you both.

Awesome!! Congrats to you both ?

Congratulations!

Hell yeah I’m happy!!! Some of you may have saw, I tried to play Pebble last week. Course ended up flooding, I only played 3 holes and it looked like I was $425 out of pocket! The head pro has just called me to offer me a rain check!!!! Happy days!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the beautiful "tink" of a long, straight hybrid shot...like a nicotine shot.

My wife is a f****** rockstar

Do we have a shared birthday???

After 30+ hours of labor, we do.

1ad3aa2daace9135b32d5329798b7b50.jpg

Congrats man! So awesome.

Congrats, ddec! I came to post that my son had a goal in JV soccer last night. Not quite the same thing, but it makes me happy. He was right on the cut line at tryouts but has done well since making the team.

their JV team has now won 34 straight games. They have a couple of tough ones coming up

Back