Back to back days of swinging hard with no lingering pain. Some when I get into a bad position at the top (when I suck the club back to the inside) but not bad.

More than that, I hit 160 Ball Speed a few times today and maxed at 162. Wasn't sure if I'd ever get any of my speed back with how bad things hurt not too long ago.

My wife was able to travel with me this week...makes for a fun work week on the road in Brooklyn Center MN at the Embassy Suites . :)

Last edited:
Time for a HAPPY!

Wife's ultrasound and follow-up appointment today, and I get a text message saying "Do you want me to text you the gender of the baby?"

We are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

A bit stressed about how we need new stuff for a girl after having a boy the first time around, but I will deal with it. Paint color choice can now be made and nursery project can begin!
Girl dad coming soon! Congrats to you and the whole family!

Sooo....I finally was able to make sure my project car goes into gear and finally was able to get the thermostat to open up and get the coolant leveled off and running at a constant temp. Pretty stoked.

Finally seeing some really good progress at the range! Night and day difference from last year! I am ecstatic!:D

Finally seeing some really good progress at the range! Night and day difference from last year! I am ecstatic!:D
Keep it up! The cap will begin to drop in no time.

We just signed papers on our new home in Ponte Vedra, Florida! Builders have a few things they need to finish up & looks like closing will be middle of April. Working on pool designs now!

Pretty damn excited amongst all the pandemonium going on in the news. With school being suspended here in Ohio we may be heading to Florida sooner!!!

We just signed papers on our new home in Ponte Vedra, Florida! Builders have a few things they need to finish up & looks like closing will be middle of April. Working on pool designs now!

Pretty damn excited amongst all the pandemonium going on in the news. With school being suspended here in Ohio we may be heading to Florida sooner!!!
Nice! Congrats!

"No evidence of distant metastatic disease"

I've been looking forward to today and dreading it. Last year, my wife and I received some bad news that turned out lives upside down! Today, everything looked great! It's official, little Cobb #2 on the way. So much for being told I would never Father any children of my own!🙄😁

IMG_1857.JPG

I've been looking forward to today and dreading it. Last year, my wife and I received some bad news that turned out lives upside down! Today, everything looked great! It's official, little Cobb #2 on the way. So much for being told I would never Father any children of my own!🙄😁

View attachment 8931620
Congrats man, and best of luck!

Congrats! One of my best friends and his wife were told they could never have kids on their own. They had their first child through IVF 7 years ago and mulitiple miscarriages since then trying to have a second through IVF. They gave up a few years ago but magically 8 months ago got pregnant and their 2nd daughter is due April 20th. I hope for the same success for you and your family!

Super happy that my oldest daughter's COVID19 test came back negative and since her college is all online now she can also go with us on spring break Thursday. It will be amazing to have all five of us on vacation for 10 days. :)

View attachment 8931620
When are you due? We are due mid July!

View attachment 8931620
Congratulations!!!

The greens are open today on my home course. Teeing off in a bit. No more putting on a fairway / temp green.

View attachment 8931620
Congrats that's awesome! I never had one of my own, but adopting my wife's daughter was almost as good!

I adopted my ex-wife’s son, so, technically this is my 3rd child.

I've been looking forward to today and dreading it. Last year, my wife and I received some bad news that turned out lives upside down! Today, everything looked great! It's official, little Cobb #2 on the way. So much for being told I would never Father any children of my own!

View attachment 8931620

So happy for you man. Jenn and I were in your same shoes mid last year and now we are about 7-8 weeks away from meeting our first little one. Congrats!

Back