Awesome! Out of curiosity, have you noticed a significant uptick in forum traffic since the national emergency was declared?

Awesome! Out of curiosity, have you noticed a significant uptick in forum traffic since the national emergency was declared?

Not really. But not a downturn either. We are just cruising along, and hopefully people have a place they can come to get away from nonstop chaos.

I know that I'm on here a whole lot more now since work is dead & I have to be here.

I know that I'm on here a whole lot more now since work is dead & I have to be here.
Oddly, I've been on a little less the past couple of days. I always have a THP browser window open but I haven't been very active the past couple of days (lurking or otherwise). I kinda feel guilty. :(

Stitches are out, I've been cleared to hit balls again, and have a tee time for 27 on Saturday to celebrate my birthday which was a couple days ago!!

So it is almost 80* here and sunny. I am going to get out for 18 holes in shorts for the first time this year!

This is a great thread, especially now. And, it the site gives folks the opportunity to talk golf and not leave their homes.

It hit 80* here!

It hit 80* here!
Here too man! Or really close to it at least I never looked. I mean I played golf in shorts and short sleeves and was sweating for the first time this year. Then I ran over a snake in the road on the way home. Sure feels like Spring to me.

I got to go on a long run with my daughter then hit balls for over an hour on my simulator. It's been weeks since I could hit so my swing is rusty but it's getting there!

My oldest received some pretty solid college acceptances today - so happy that his hard work paid off. I will be in the rant thread next week when the financial aid info comes out, but for now, so happy for him. Should I co-sign his loan? :ROFLMAO:

I like being here in the evening, gotta work most time during the day, even though i have the browser open. Sitting here with the bestest half watching Swamp People

With all of the craziness that has been happening lately, received a call that actually brought me to happy tears.

Really good friends of ours, in fact he stood in our wedding party, called to say they're pregnant. They've been trying for over 3 years and and experienced so much mentally through this. Just couldn't be happier for them.

Though her due date is only 2 weeks before Cabot, so looks like he's out. So not perfect haha.

Golf tomorrow, and this walk with my youngest today.. 20200320_142215.jpg

Cheers THP!

3A7C8B55-F834-422D-969F-8C387E659168.jpeg

We have our grandson for a sleepover as his momma and daddy move into their new house. He’s 3 and just sat in my lap for all of Cars. At the end, he looked up and said “I love you, Chuck.” I melted. What a feeling!

spent the day with the Bestest half, as with every day for the last week, and It was awesome. We worked in the yard, planted, cit out and old Rosemary bush that had seen better days. replacing with new plantings....tirning the raised beds for spring planting of vegetables.

I spent yesterday playing 27 with two of my closest friends and today on a little boat fishing with my daughter!

Shot 89 today! First time I have broke 90 in years!

I'm about to watch a game of Dodge Juggle on ESPN the Ocho. I didn't know I needed this.

It's going to be around 80 on Sunday and I have the green light to play!

Back