Bumping this because a bit of happiness never hurt anyone
Cheers THP!
🍻

Bumping this because a bit of happiness never hurt anyone
Cheers THP!
🍻
It is the weekend and I get to run a chainsaw tomorrow and golf on Sunday!!

Our foster dog left yesterday, after a 3 1/2 month stay.

(I'd post this exact message in "The Sad Thread", too, if there was one.)

Our foster dog left yesterday, after a 3 1/2 month stay.

(I'd post this exact message in "The Sad Thread", too, if there was one.)

You are good people taking care of them.

IMG_1914.JPGIMG_1915.JPG

7 hours running a chainsaw and then a lot splitter wrecked my body.. But after a hot shower and 30 minutes with the theragun I'm barely sore.. This thing is crazy

7 hours running a chainsaw and then a lot splitter wrecked my body.. But after a hot shower and 30 minutes with the theragun I'm barely sore.. This thing is crazy
Log splitter what’s that?! It’s a wedge and hammer here!:oops:

Log splitter what’s that?! It’s a wedge and hammer here!:oops:
Trust me, I still have a nice Swedish maul as well as an old Sears maul that I used to chop wood to heat the house when I was young. I do chop with it often for exercise or frustration relief but at my age I also have a kinetic log splitter which flies. (just like having chainsaws and axes..). The sad thing is my dad had wedges cut from railroad track which were amazing but my youngest brother misplaced them.. :(

My 7 month old has been babbling. Mostly “dadadadadada” but just a minute ago sitting in my lap playing he suddenly popped out a “daddy”! :D

Me just listening to 3 Dog Night's version of. "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog!:love::love:

Jeremiah was a Bullfrog.jpg

My 7 month old has been babbling. Mostly “dadadadadada” but just a minute ago sitting in my lap playing he suddenly popped out a “daddy”! :D
The best! Enjoy all those little moments!

Those moments are special

Took a drive out to get some gas and milk in the wife's car this morning. Premium was only $2.19 @ Costco. For regular it was $1.99. Why can't it be like that when we're not on house arrest. I'll take it though. The wife and I are getting more walks in and it's nice to spend time together like that. Definitely happy about that.

I'm happy because work has been less stressful today, the break for the live chat this morning was great, and I have time with the kids planned this afternoon.

Happy to have gotten through another day at work, and still the opportunity to work tomorrow.

We closed on the house we sold last Friday & now it’s the waiting game until we move into our new home. T-30 days!!!

Today was the last day of this quarter, and fiscal year!

Happy to have gotten through another day at work, and still the opportunity to work tomorrow.
Love the attitude! Thanks for the reminder!

We closed on the house we sold last Friday & now it’s the waiting game until we move into our new home. T-30 days!!!
Awesome! How many golf balls are flying into that nature park behind the house in the next month?

Awesome! How many golf balls are flying into that nature park behind the house in the next month?
Hmmmm...I do have a bucket of range balls somewhere!!!

Found a mermaid!

IMG_1960.JPG

I am reading and watching so much news these days about the Covid-19 virus, that it just keeps getting me more and more depressed. This is a thread to post happy news (golf or not golf) just so we all hear about good things happening to folks. I'll go first.

Today is my son's 16th birthday!! Plan to take him driving tomorrow for his first time (not sure who is more psyched about it). We also arranged (he doesn't know) to have 50 friends and family all appear on Zoom at the same time to sing happy birthday tonight.

Let's keep this going until this damn thing is over. We all need to hear good news!

I am reading and watching so much news these days about the Covid-19 virus, that it just keeps getting me more and more depressed. This is a thread to post happy news (golf or not golf) just so we all hear about good things happening to folks. I'll go first.

Today is my son's 16th birthday!! Plan to take him driving tomorrow for his first time (not sure who is more psyched about it). We also arranged (he doesn't know) to have 50 friends and family all appear on Zoom at the same time to sing happy birthday tonight.

Let's keep this going until this damn thing is over. We all need to hear good news!

Merged this one with our Happy Thread.
Good idea.

Back