My course is reopening on Tuesday!

My happy, today, has nothing to do with me. So many of my THP Golf brethren are getting out to play some of their first golf of the year. That's enough to make me smile. Have a blast ladies and gentlemen. (y)

Got out for a great hike with Mrs. Yukon this morning. Felt great to get out in the mountain air... even if it snowed at the peak!

I’m getting a haircut tomorrow!
1588899324164.gif

• Love
Reactions: JB
May 18 my department goes back to normal which means:

1 COVID is declining in NJ
2 I don't have to work on the puss bus aka ambulance anymore
3 Normal shift schedule again
4 Golf days coming my way!

@darthweasel and I shot net -14 to win our flight in a 2 man best ball. Drew shot a PB 82 and I played well minus 5 blowup holes (that’s how you suck but still contribute).

@darthweasel and I shot net -14 to win our flight in a 2 man best ball. Drew shot a PB 82 and I played well minus 5 blowup holes (that’s how you suck but still contribute).
Solid rounds with a couple blow up holes is the way to go! :cool:

My 9 yr old daughter said "turn it up" when "Fool Hearted Memory" came on.

UK golf courses are opening on Wednesday 13th May :golf2:

Love it when out of the blue the wife asks if I am playing golf this week. I casually respond nahh weather looks like rain all week... She responds ohhh Wednesday is 59 and sunny you should definitely play!

Sure, I played well today, but it was better that one of my girls went with me and played in from inside 100 yds on all 18 holes.

How did it go?

The wife assisted me in my trashcan haircut today hahaha! I'm respectable with a hat on.

went quite well. I was the first person in the barber chair for the day. It's crazy what a fresh haircut does to help boost spirits, lol.

Had to call my course because I hadn't been charged for my May range membership-- only to find out that they had suspended the charges until they opened the range. Appreciated that, but the good news is that they opened the range for members to begin use as of yesterday afternoon. So.... finally get to hit my new clubs this evening. While only on the range, this is the first place I would have taken them anyway so.... looking forward to being able to give the forum some information on the SZ OL irons

Had to call my course because I hadn't been charged for my May range membership-- only to find out that they had suspended the charges until they opened the range. Appreciated that, but the good news is that they opened the range for members to begin use as of yesterday afternoon. So.... finally get to hit my new clubs this evening. While only on the range, this is the first place I would have taken them anyway so.... looking forward to being able to give the forum some information on the SZ OL irons

So did they charge you for the range?

As @Bernoulli says

So did they charge you for the range?

As @Bernoulli says

The funny thing is that I remember that interview with Bart Scott. The look on Sal Palantonio's face is priceless. That was back when the J E T S were a good football team. They were on the way to the AFC Championship game (would lose to the Steelers). It's one of the iconic sports interviews that has life in the GIF age. Along with Allen Iverson's "We're talking practice" and Clubber Lang''s (Mr. T) "Prediction, Pain", Bart Scott is one of my favorite GIFs.

The funny thing is that I remember that interview with Bart Scott. The look on Sal Palantonio's face is priceless. That was back when the J E T S were a good football team. They were on the way to the AFC Championship game (would lose to the Steelers). It's one of the iconic sports interviews that has life in the GIF age. Along with Allen Iverson's "We're talking practice" and Clubber Lang''s (Mr. T) "Prediction, Pain", Bart Scott is one of my favorite GIFs.

A happy post indeed, I think the rest of us are happy the Jets are bad haha

A happy post indeed, I think the rest of us are happy the Jets are bad haha

Two words will forever describe the JETS - "Butt Fumble".

First day working back in my office in 9 weeks! It is so good to see my co workers and my office!

Back