Doh d a group of guys in the new neighborhood that playing weekly on Thursday!!! Heck yes!!!

Time to introduce some new folks to THP!!!

Last edited:
My breakfast view, Pacifuc Dunes at 7:30 and Sheep Ranch at 1:40
F7711C71-41B6-4E55-8AB4-40767B82E3BA.jpeg

My practice putting on carpeting is slowly, but steadily improving; I'm finding the Orange Whip to be everything I'd hoped it would be; I found two neighbors that have expressed an interest in golfing with me (it would appear I'm surrounded by golfers), and I may have tripped across a couple sources for free scrappy old balls I can smack into the woods out back. Life is good :)

I feel good about finally being able to give a little back to the THP community that has given me so much in my short time here.

I feel good about finally being able to give a little back to the THP community that has given me so much in my short time here.

Glad to have you GK.

Procrastination is a huge strength of mine. Needed an oil change and managed to drive over to the Quick Lane at lunch and get the works. Now I can drive to the shore for some golf and beach without worrying!

My best friend call me today and told me he is cancer free! Best news I could have asked for!

This is my 5,000th post since becoming active here last a year and a half ago! I know some people blew through that milestone a lot quicker than I did :)

But, I just wanted to say how fortunate I feel to be a member here. Great place to hang my internet golfer hat each day!

This is my 5,000th post since becoming active here last a year and a half ago! I know some people blew through that milestone a lot quicker than I did :)

But, I just wanted to say how fortunate I feel to be a member here. Great place to hang my internet golfer hat each day!
Glad you're around here!

I live in neptune.

Did we just become best friends?
Ha no way! I usually make a few trips down there during the summer for some golf and beach action.

20200626_093851.jpg
This had me so ridiculously nervous and happy at the same time this morning.

Fist time out with my clubs since September. How sad is that lol.

Distances a bit shorter. Swing a bit tighter. Felt surprising good though, and pretty accurate.

Forgot how fun it was to even just hit balls at the 60 yd green.

In mid April my index rose to its highest point ever, 19.4. After playing a bunch this week it’s down to 14.9.

I am bursting happy at the seams right now.

#1. Figured out how to stream the Off-Course podcast from my phone to my radio in the truck while driving. No distractions = full enjoyment of the podcast

#2. Pulled the trigger on the correct golf bag for me. Titleist Players4 in red/black/white

#3. Tee time booked for tomorrow (Canada Day holiday) and playing Grand Niagara on Saturday (sweet Rees Jones course in Niagara Falls)

#4. Had my first post-covid beverage on the patio at my local establishment. They want me to host a weekly trivia (previously hosted at a couple of other bars)

Took my boys out to the range for the first time on Sunday. Such a great time with them, and the first of many I hope!

Their favorite part, the golf cart that collects the golf balls :ROFLMAO:

Just found out that the Par 3 about 1/2 mile from my house will open again in September after being closed since 2017. It will be a lighted 18 hole Par 3.

House goes on the market tomorrow-- then we decide whether we build new, or look for something in a few months.

Got to see my parents, wife’s parents, and my dad’s brothers yesterday. Found out my aunt’s cancer treatment was effective! She needs quarterly checkups forever, but it’s under control which is a huge positive change from when we last saw her in March.

IMG_2216.jpg

Back