You rocked it!! Such a better transition than last time haha. Btw I need the fist bump like button back haha

Haha, I totally agree. It's on my punch list to work on tomorrow. JB said I am not allowed to work on a ton more tonight. Apparently he thinks I need this thing called sleep.

Reactions: J4U
Haha, I totally agree. It's on my punch list to work on tomorrow. JB said I am not allowed to work on a ton more tonight. Apparently he thinks I need this thing called sleep.
Uhhhh yeah.

And gummy treats.

Duhhh!! Sleep for a whole day! You deserve it!

Well done, well done indeed! He does know a thing or two, listen this time

I’m floored how fast this is with all these users live. Well. Done.

This is how good this new forum is,

If you have not tried the smily bar, you are missing out.

Click the smiley face. Then click the arrow all the way on the right.
You will see all of the brands, and so many other things.

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick::sleep::sneaky:(y)(n):unsure::whistle::coffee::giggle::alien::devilish::geek::poop:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Bravo, Well Done, Amazing, Doesn't even say it all.

Yes that is another addition that was well thought out and very well done.
This new forum is so smooth and much faster!!!!!!?

Loving the new forum and the smiley bar!:poop::geek::devilish::alien::giggle::whistle:??

• Love
Reactions: JB
The Giphy option for folks who don’t want to venture elsewhere is phenomenal as well.

I will admit it— I’m lazy haha

Reactions: JB
Posting is wildly more fun again. This makes my heart happy.

forum looks so freaking good. it will be a blast getting to know it! oh, and bye tapa!!!

Posting is wildly more fun again. This makes my heart happy.

We promised the most feature rich and fastest forum. We are almost there. Want to see something you don’t know about yet? Go to the very top and on the right hand side click features...

And oh yeah that will be redone soon too.

We promised the most feature rich and fastest forum. We are almost there. Want to see something you don’t know about yet? Go to the very top and on the right hand side click features...

And oh yeah that will be redone soon too.
I dig it. A complete remodel of badassery!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many fun things/tools in the hands of the people to really make things rock and roll. I'm genuinely pumped.

:cool: New and shiny

So happy everything is working so much better now. Thanks to everyone for all their patience while we got this going, and thanks to all of the testers who helped us out along the way!

Most of all thanks @JB and @GolferGal for making the decision to switch!

So happy everything is working so much better now. Thanks to everyone for all their patience while we got this going, and thanks to all of the testers who helped us out along the way!

You sir, are awesome! Thank you Ben!

You are my hero, seriously. None of this happens without you.

Oh goodness! This is soooo much better. Great work JB and GG, much appreciated!!

The updates are awesome! Need some time to figure out all the features but wow! Well done THP

Back