51 weeks later, I finally had my iron fitting today that the wife bought me for my 40th birthday!

Hit the ball respectably well (for me anyways), consistent swing across the board today, and didn't make a fool of myself!!!

*** update *** Truck has arrived at the dealer.

Is this the type of friend that you get to take home with you or does he/she work at the doctor's office?
He apparently “works” there!

51 weeks later, I finally had my iron fitting today that the wife bought me for my 40th birthday!

Hit the ball respectably well (for me anyways), consistent swing across the board today, and didn't make a fool of myself!!!
You can't make a post like that and not tell us what they fit you into, Brad. Come on, brother.

You can't make a post like that and not tell us what they fit you into, Brad. Come on, brother.

I didn't hit near as much stuff as I had hoped, with limitations being PING/TM/CALLAWAY/MIZUNO.

Ended up at Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal, Nippon NS Pro Modus Tour 105R

Gained 6 MPH Ball speed. Went from 8.3 yds offline to 3.8. Gained 14 yards of carry.

My sad carry numbers came back to what I thought it should be lol.....

I didn't hit near as much stuff as I had hoped, with limitations being PING/TM/CALLAWAY/MIZUNO.

Ended up at Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal, Nippon NS Pro Modus Tour 105R

Gained 6 MPH Ball speed. Went from 8.3 yds offline to 3.8. Gained 14 yards of carry.

My sad carry numbers came back to what I thought it should be lol.....
Heck yeah, brother! If I EVER go away from Callaway for my irons, Mizunos are that the very top of a VERY short list.

And those gain and dispersion numbers are CRAZY good. (y)

Heck yeah, brother! If I EVER go away from Callaway for my irons, Mizunos are that the very top of a VERY short list.

And those gain and dispersion numbers are CRAZY good. (y)
The sad part is when it takes your 7i carry from 132 back to 146 lol.

Say hello to the newest member of my family. His name is Gus and him and Martin are getting along well ❤️

Attachments

• D356BB6D-335C-48D0-858E-A94574017C26.jpeg
    D356BB6D-335C-48D0-858E-A94574017C26.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 56437B3A-1490-4002-998C-8AAF54889E05.jpeg
    56437B3A-1490-4002-998C-8AAF54889E05.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 7
Had a little bit of a scare this afternoon, but JBCIV and momma are doing well now! 12 days and counting!
FF2B5F9D-B1D9-4F59-B923-41CD060946A8.jpeg

NORMALITY!

Fiiiiiiiinally going to get things back to a normal routine and have time to really dive in here again. The past couple weeks have been nuts with me taking on this she shed project, but, it’s to a point now where the stress should be less. Still a ton of work to do, but now I can dive back properly tease you all with a shaft review I can tell you literally nothing about ;)

Procedure finally completed...woohoo! Been a tough year all around.

Has been degrading over time and a softball game pushed it to breaking point over a month ago. Work and golf probably contributed as well. With no work since January and nothing really coming through year end, good timing? Well, would have been better to happen in February...haha.

Majority of maniscus removal and total ACL reconstruction. Interviewed 3 different doctors and found a good one. Why it took a month to get in as he was on vacation last two weeks.

I've been going nugging futs last three weeks. I'm a very active person and not being able to do anything has taken a toll. Upcoming rehab will push that even further.

Happy is that now I can move forward in a lot of different areas! Also that everything else looked great according to the doc.

How's the rehab going? I had full ACL reconstruction back in 2012 and a big part of my PT was daily rides on a stationary bike. Hope all is going well, the first few months are the hardest part and then things get easier.

Reactions: J4U
The Morgan Cup Live Update Thread.

That is all.

How's the rehab going? I had full ACL reconstruction back in 2012 and a big part of my PT was daily rides on a stationary bike. Hope all is going well, the first few months are the hardest part and then things get easier.
A little concerning, having another MRI done to check things out (repair and other items) as well as the other knee.

The bike and PT helps (only done range of motion stuff and boring right now). Seeing others worse off than me puts it in perspective. Just hope the reconstruction is still attached as it's hard for me to sit still, haha.

However, the Morgan Cup thread took a lot of the pain away this weekend with the follow and my own memories of 2014.

My wife had her final ultrasound today! They measured JBCIV and he’s pretty much measuring >95% on everything! They estimated him at 9.5 lbs!😳 All vitals looked great! So, he should be arriving at 8AM next Monday!

My wife had her final ultrasound today! They measured JBCIV and he’s pretty much measuring >95% on everything! They estimated him at 9.5 lbs!😳 All vitals looked great! So, he should be arriving at 8AM next Monday!
Big baby boomer! Prayers for healthy week!

James Bernard Cobb IV
Born 8:54AM
10.0 Lbs
21 inches long
BC6A98C4-8F93-4BE0-AA9B-7D7D1B4F82AB.jpegB75B394B-996E-4083-B2DA-1164D10B9AD8.jpeg

Mom and JBCIV are doing great!E7BA5CBD-5E94-4AEE-8B7A-7E96219DE23D.jpeg

Back