Happy to watch the Masters even in Fall!

Forecast is for mid-50's to low-60's, Thursday though Sunday, with what's predicted to be at least two good days, out of the four, for golf :)

Going to hit balls in November with newer PXG clubs so cannot complain.

One month old today!649E836E-34BA-431B-A43B-BD691939A5F7.jpeg

Taking a package to the post office and just coming in just under the weight limit for the "reasonably priced" postage rate.

cooking a delicious meal and serving a great drink to your significant other after they’ve had a long day of work is very satisfying.

I have had shoulder pain for the past couple weeks. Had a cortisone shot in my shoulder yesterday and my shoulder feels much better today. I was diagnosed with bursitis and tendinitis. Happy that it wasn’t a more serious injury and happy to be in considerably less pain today.

My oldest daughter is making strides and taking a big leap with her soccer journey. Nothing is set yet but this week she did two assessment sessions with a club team that went 12-1-1 and is going to nationals in two weeks. She is only 11 and a young 11 at that. She was playing against older girls and in some cases they were 7th graders (she’s in 6th) this week. She left a great impression was invited to continue the evaluation the week after next. She won’t be ready for the “A” team, but she could slide right into the “b” team and contribute according to the feedback we received.

proud dad doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now.

Last edited:
23922FC6-FC86-487A-B655-170C2B30E294.jpeg

Was the solo winner in my weekly pick ‘em pool! I haven’t even had a share of the weekly prize since 2018! :oops:

Happy with my bag and setup. There are some crazy good deals floating around right now and I have no desire to look at or buy anything new. I did not even look at the Black Friday clearance at CPO and the Budget Golf coupon will go unused. My Mavrik with Tensei pro orange is on fire at the moment and my Super Hybrids and Apex pro's have earned the right to go unopposed in 2021. I spent a couple hours chipping and pitching with my Jaws wedges yesterday and just love the feel and performance they provide. The Bird of Prey putter has been great for alignment but now distance control is satisfactory after getting used to the insert.

I was able to move the ball right to left yesterday with irons, on purpose, for the first time since my game left mediocre and regressed backwards to rubbish. Driver was straighter than I've ever hit it before. Flash in the pan, or finally getting the game back? Two day tournament coming up on the 5th and 6th for my Sunday game. Hopefully it all holds up.

I'd been able to manufacture the occasional hook, but these were the first real draws I've hit in probably more than two years.

Stole the day - late November round on real nice greens and hit the ball well. Thankful

Just had a virtual baby shower. My daughter will be here in February/March. Crazy to think of everything that's happened this year.

:love::love::love:

Just had a virtual baby shower. My daughter will be here in February/March. Crazy to think of everything that's happened this year.

:love::love::love:
Best of luck as you prepare! Little girls are so much fun!

Happy the kids are helping with our move this week!

KIMG4240.JPG

82A36AAC-5763-41D6-B0DA-160246B528FE.jpeg

So according to the boss we each had 8 "furlough" days due to the unknown earlier this year. Apparently we made it through okay because he just handed me a cheque for my wage for those 8 days.

I'm happy becaue my grandson will be 9 months old in 4 days. Resized_20201126_124005.jpg

Back