One.
Hundred.
Thousand.

Thank you, THP. You are my favorite place on the planet.
I would be a totally different person without you.
I was wondering when your cross this threshold!! Congrats, and here's to the next 100k!!

One.
Hundred.
Thousand.

THP Loves you too Dan

Reminds me to add a post in here. I'm incredibly grateful for my health and that of my family and my/wife's jobs remaining in tact.

I have to say I am so blessed we choose Nocatee for the community we moved to. Hands down one of the best places to live! Always different events going on even throughout the whole pandemic this year. Really made it a somewhat enjoyable year. To finish out the year they are hosting this for the kids. The adult bash was canceled & thank goodness but this one is fun!!!
E7B8B7D2-41AF-4CD4-AEB0-8EF7D043FEFC.jpeg

Hot air ballon candy drop about to commence!!!
F2F3F799-A58F-4288-86A2-1387F109372F.jpeg

One.
Hundred.
Thousand.

JBCIV says Happy New Year!
7EC55465-BB30-4F89-95F8-C36BDE7F6FB2.png

In a good place boys and girls, and I know 2021 is going to be an amazing year.

ALSO! The twins are finally starting to grasp potty training. I need this to happen. Badly.

Had a chance to draw names for my giveaways this morning. It makes me so happy to be able to partake and give back to this community!
And you did a ton of them!! Nice work!

Had a chance to draw names for my giveaways this morning. It makes me so happy to be able to partake and give back to this community!
That was awesome, buddy! Well done.

It's nice to be watching a new Golf show on Golf Channel even though I miss Morning Drive.

ALSO! The twins are finally starting to grasp potty training. I need this to happen. Badly.
I wish this were the case for us with our 3 year old lol.
We started 4 months ago, and it is a struggle every single day still.

This beauty turns 6 months old today.
Love her so so much.
20201221_165330.jpg

I killed my hands in the progress but successfully set up a zipline for my kids over the weekend.

Basically all I need.
A1CAB1B1-CB53-4F8B-82E1-0EFA7D6A85FC.jpeg

Happy Day!!! Registered Taylor in an upcoming golf instructor camp & run by the lady who teaches at TPC Sawgrass! This is going to be fun!!!

I'm happy that my wife's mom got her covid vaccination in Florida yesterday and that today MN annouced that they will allow bars and restaurants to reopen Monday at 50% capacity after being shut down for the last 7 weeks.

Bring on 2021!

Having a bad day.... This picture cheers me up!
Although a year goes by so quickly!IMG_20210101_102611.jpg

Back