My sister and brother-in-law just started finishing their basement up in CT. He has a landscaping company and plows in the winter. Every snowstorm is a nice payday, so the timing is great for them with this storm.

My daughter’s rapid test came back negative! Just have to wait 2-3 days for the standard test results!

We just made ticket reservations to fly to Florida on Valentine's Day for a week at our condo. It's been an easy winter for weather but a break from the MN winter is always welcome this time of year. It's still a long 60 or so days before the golf courses will open up around here.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 11.20.59 AM.png

Just got back to our "happy place" - Mexico. But COVID has sucked all the fun and life out of being here...

At least the golf course is open in La Paz and I have a tournament scheduled for Saturday (y)

My daughter was negative for Covid!!! Thank the good Lord!

A good breakfast on a cold morning is a wonderful thing. Eggs, sausage and grits topped with sausage gravy.

A good breakfast on a cold morning is a wonderful thing. Eggs, sausage and grits topped with sausage gravy.

Keeping it healthy. 😀 Actually, sounds wonderful. Unfortunately, for me, I’m from an area not generally known for grits or sausage gravy.

Keeping it healthy. 😀 Actually, sounds wonderful. Unfortunately, for me, I’m from an area not generally known for grits or sausage gravy.
Once in a while, you gotta say WTF and make your move! :cool:

Had dinner with my parents for my Dad’s birthday. First time we’ve seen them in 2021, so it was nice. Although Dad didn’t crack the Java stout crowler we got him, so I couldn’t try it :cautious:😆

A0D7E6A4-37E2-4B94-8B53-0A368CF92D38.jpeg

Been on THP for 2 years as of yesterday. Had a lot of good discussions and fun here so far, but I think 2021 is shaping up to be the best one yet!

:mizuno::UST::thp::thankyou:

D7E546A3-405A-403D-8EA1-C127C826EAC2.jpeg
Xander got a helmet! Nothing wrong, just a small flat spot on the back of his head. Shouldn’t have to wear it long!

After hours of searching I got an appointment for my first Covid shot tomorrow.

View attachment 8993630
Xander got a helmet! Nothing wrong, just a small flat spot on the back of his head. Shouldn’t have to wear it long!

My son had the same thing and we couldn’t get him to wear it. Our pediatrician told us not to worry about it and his flat spot disappeared on it’s own by the time he was 15. He is now 23 and I look back on all those things we worried about as young parents and my advice is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Enjoy them every day, before you know it they will be going to bed 3 hours later than you. :) My two oldest in the bottom pic about 2003 and all three of mine bringing in 2021 with a friend. My son is the shorter 6’1” guy in the photo.

Btw, the guy with the Superman shirt is that on the golf course, he’s a +3.5 and if he had my brain for a little more course management and took fewer Phil Mickelson hero shots. he’d be better.
0BE9DAA6-949B-4907-BE5E-96B930C1D972.jpeg3B8F4D37-1770-439E-86BD-4B9852CEE832.jpeg

Last edited:
My sister and brother-in-law just started finishing their basement up in CT. He has a landscaping company and plows in the winter. Every snowstorm is a nice payday, so the timing is great for them with this storm.
Just like plumbers, electricians, etc. Our misery is their money. And thank God that we have them.

I got a great deal on a sweater at the thrift shop. The only problem is that one of the arms is a little longer than the other two.

130,000th post.

:cool:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back